HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 Printer M603n
SKU: HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 Printer M603n (hp Office Products)
Tackle large-volume print jobs with ease, and enable printing policies with top-flight expandability. Improve security and quickly adapt to changes within your managed printing environment with a host of manageability features.
FeaturesHeavy-duty reliability and breakthrough speed.
- Keep your workflow moving with fast output and precision paper handling. High-capacity paper trays, plus options to add more, give capacity of up to 3600 sheets. Manage print jobs from the color control panel and print directly from a flash drive.
- Boost productivity with print speeds up to 62 ppm. Print from Sleep mode quickly, thanks to Instant-on Technology. Produce documents on a variety of media, including letterhead, envelopes, labels, cardstock, and transparencies.
- Print at rapid speeds on a variety of paper types.
- Manage workflow with intuitive features right on the printer, and get quick prints from a flash drive.
- Produce high print volumes with low maintenance.
- Replace toner cartridges easily, and enjoy quiet, clean performance.
- Cut energy use as much as 45%, compared to a majority of competing laser printers.
- Get centralized access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings with the HP EcoSMART Console.
- Pre-installed Original HP toner cartridges reduce waste. Recycle them for free through HP Planet Partners.
- Protect confidential data stored on your printer, with the installed HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk.
- Enhance security on all networked devices. The IPv6 protocol and IPsec security let you expand your network while keeping data safe. Use a PIN for secure retrieval. The HP Imaging and Printing Security Center helps you define and update security policies.
- Expand your network without compromising security.
- Take control of printing practices and enforce security policies, using HP Access Control.
- Control costs, manage IT resources, and reduce environmental impact.
- Easily update, manage, and expand the capabilities of networked printers, and do more with your investment.
- Make printing as mobile as you are with HP ePrint.
- Extend your investment by adding functionality using the hardware integration pocket.
- Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer On when you need it, Off when you don’t.[eco01]
- Free, convenient cartridge recycling in 54 countries.
- [eco01]HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
- Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy.
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|Print speed, black (normal quality mode):||Up to 62 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:||Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 8.5 sec|
|Print speed (first page out) footnote:||First page out time is measured from Tray 2. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 275,000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||5000 to 20,000|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Memory, standard:||512 MB|
|Memory, Maxium:||1 GB|
|Processor speed:||800 MHz|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6; HP PCL 5e (HP PCL 5e driver available from the Web only); HP postscript level 3 emulation; native PDF printing (v 1.4)|
|Memory Slots:||1 slot, 144-pin, DDR2 DIMM|
|Paper tray(s), standard:||2 / Up to 6|
|Paper tray(s), optional:||Up to 6|
|Paper handling standard,input:||100-sheet multipurpose tray 1; 500-sheet input tray 2|
|Paper handling optional,input:||Optional 500-sheet input tray, optional Custom media cassette (for tray 2 position only), optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray (add up to 4 additional trays for up to 3600-sheet input capacity), optional Automatic duplexer for two-sided printing, optional 75-sheet envelope feeder|
|Paper handling standard,output:||500-sheet output bin; 100-sheet rear output bin|
|Paper handling optional,output:||Optional 500-sheet stacker, optional 500-sheet stapler-stacker, optional 500-sheet 5-bin mailbox|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Media sizes, custom:||Multipurpose tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray: 5.83 x 8.27 to 8.5 x 14 in; Optional Custom media cassette: 4.02 x 5.83 to 6.69 x 11.10 in|
|Media sizes, standard:||Multipurpose tray 1: letter, legal, executive, statement, 8.5 x 13 in, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelope (commercial No. 9, No. 10, Monarch), US postcard; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray: letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in; optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray: letter, legal|
|Media types:||Paper (bond, color, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, light); envelopes; labels; cardstock; transparencies; shelf edge labels; user-defined|
|Envelope feeder:||Yes, 75|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Gigabit Ethernet; 2 External Host USB (1 walk-up and 1 external accessible); 2 internal Host USB 2.0-like ports (for 3rd party connection); 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 HIP (for 3rd party connection)|
|Connectivity, optional:||802.11b/g/n wireless LAN (Station mode), other networking accessories; HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server (available in early 2012)|
|I/O ports:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 1 Gigabit Ethernet 2 Host Hi-Speed USB 2.0 1 Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||16.3 x 16.9 x 15.7 in (415 x 428 x 398 mm)|
|Weight:||52.1 lb (23.7 kg)|
|Media weight:||Multipurpose tray 1: 16 to 53 lb; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray, optional Custom media cassette, optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray: 16 to 32 lb; Optional Envelope feeder: 20 to 28 lb; Optional Duplexer: 16 to 32 lb|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP® (SP2 or higher), Windows® Server 2003 (SP1 or higher), Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2008 R2; 200 MB available hard disk space; operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see http://www.microsoft.com Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.5, 10.6, 10.7; 150 MB available hard disk space; operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see: http://www.apple.com|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP® (SP2+), Windows® Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows® Server 2008 (all 32-bit and 64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) Mac OS X v10.5, 10.6, 10.7 Citrix and Windows Terminal Services (see System Administrator’s Guide at http://www.hp.com/go/upd, Documentation tab for latest support) Novell (see http://www.novell.com/iprint for latest support) Linux (see http://www.hplip.net) UNIX (see http://www.hp.com/go/unix, http://www.hp.com/go/unixmodelscripts, and http://www.hp.com/go/jetdirectunix_software) SAP device types (see http://www.hp.com/go/sap/drivers and http://www.hp.com/go/sap/print)|
|Sure supply support:||Yes|
|Power consumption:||920 watts (Printing), 21 watts (Ready), 5.5 watts (Sleep), 1.0 watt (Auto-Off), 0.3 watts (Manual-Off)|
|Power consumption (Active):||920 watts|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.3 watts|
|Power consumption (Auto-off):||1.0 watt|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages; this will damage the printer and void the product warranty. Power consumption in Auto-Off mode depends on customer network switch capability, user configuration and network activity. Off-mode power may vary while checking network packets for print jobs.|
|Operating temperature range:||59 to 89.6ºF|
|ENERGY STAR® Compliant:||No|
|Warranty:||One-year, next business day, on-site limited warranty|
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|What's in the box:||Printer; Right-angled power cord; Software and documentation on CD-ROM; HP Black LaserJet Toner cartridge (~10,000 pages); Getting Started Guide; Support flyer; HP ePrint flyer; Warranty Guide (where applicable)|
|Network ready:||Standard (built-in Ethernet)|