HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 Printer M712dn
SKU: HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 Printer M712dn (hp Office Products)
Enable high-volume, black-and-white printing on paper sizes up to A3—and capacity up to 4600 sheets. Control costs with energy-saving features and two-sided printing. Protect sensitive business data and centrally manage printing policies.
- Upsize and accelerate—fast A3 printing
- Boost your productivity and potential with fast, black-and-white A3 printing and paper handling up to 4600 sheets. Expand your workteam's options with two-sided printing nearly to the edge of the page.
- Save time and keep business moving with blazing-fast printing from this black-and-white A3 workgroup printer.
- Expand black-and-white printing options on paper sizes up to A3 and near edge-to-edge printing.
- Boost productivity—reload paper less often with up to 4600-sheet capacity for high-volume printing.
- Replace toner cartridges easily. Choose high-capacity Original HP toner cartridges for frequent printing.
- Conserve resources and help control costs
- Save energy—Auto On/Auto Off turns your printer on when you need it, and off when you don't.
- Reduce paper use up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing on this ENERGY STAR® qualified printer.
- Manage your workteam's printing impact—optimize resources with HP EcoSMART Fleet and other tools.
- Original HP toner cartridges are easily recycled—for free—through HP Planet Partners.
- Simplify IT management and safeguard data
- Boost printing and imaging safeguards and help protect business data with fleet-level security solutions.
- Device firmware encryption protects customer and job data at rest on the solid state disk.
- Centralize printer management—HP Web Jetadmin helps you monitor equipment and increase uptime.
- Add security solutions—such as card and badge readers—through the hardware integration pocket.
- Invest in a forward-thinking, easy-to-use solution
- Extend the value of your investment—easily update and expand device capabilities with HP FutureSmart Firmware.
- HP ePrint—print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
- Manage jobs at the color control panel. The easy-access USB port lets you print from a flash drive.
- Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns the printer On when you need it, Off when you don’t.[eco01]
- Save paper by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing.
- Free, convenient cartridge recycling in more than 50 countries.[eco02]
- [eco01]HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
- [eco02]Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit: www.hp.com/recycle.
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|Print speed, black (normal quality mode):||Up to 40 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:||Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 10.5 sec|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 100,000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||5000 to 20000|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Memory, standard:||512 MB|
|Memory, Maxium:||1 GB|
|Processor speed:||800 MHz|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, HP Postscript 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.4)|
|Memory Slots:||One 144 pin DDR2 DIMM slot|
|Paper tray(s), standard:||3 / 6|
|Paper tray(s), optional:||6|
|Paper handling standard,input:||100-sheet multipurpose tray, 2 x 250-sheet input trays|
|Paper handling optional,input:||Optional 500-sheet input tray, optional 1 x 500-sheet paper feeder with cabinet and stand, optional 3 x 500-sheet paper feeder with stand, optional 3500-sheet high capacity input tray with stand|
|Paper handling standard,output:||250-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, custom:||Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 12.3 x 18.5 in; Tray 2: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 to 14.3 in; Tray 3: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 to 17 in|
|Media sizes, standard:||Tray 1: Letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in, 11 x 17 in; Tray 2: Letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in; Tray 3: letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in, 11 x 17 in|
|Media types:||Paper (color, letterhead, light, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, tough paper), bond, cardstock, envelope, labels, transparency, vellum|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Easy Access Walkup Port; 1 Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP)|
|Connectivity, optional:||802.11b/g/n wireless LAN (station mode), other networking accessories, HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server|
|I/O ports:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Easy Access USB 1 Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||22.4 x 23.4 x 15.4 in (568 x 596 x 392 mm)|
|Weight:||84.8 lb (38.5 kg)|
|Media weight:||Tray 1: 16 to 53 lb; Tray 2, 3: 16 to 32 lb|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP (SP2+), Windows® Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2008 R2; 200 MB available hard disk space; operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see microsoft.com Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.6, 10.7; 200 MB available hard disk space; operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see apple.com|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP® (SP2+), Windows® Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows® Server 2008 (32 and 64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) Mac OS X v10.6, 10.7 For the latest operating system support see: Citrix and Windows® Terminal Services (hp.com/go/upd) Novell (novell.com/iprint) Linux (hplip.net) UNIX (hp.com/go/unix, hp.com/go/unixmodelscripts, hp.com/go/jetdirectunix_software) SAP device types (hp.com/go/sap/drivers, hp.com/go/sap/print) HP ePrint Mobile Driver (hp.com/go/eprintmobiledriver)|
|Sure supply support:||Yes|
|Power consumption:||786 watts (Printing), 22.1 watts (Ready), 6.1 watts (Sleep), 0.21 watts (Off)|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages; this will damage the printer and void the product warranty. Values subject to change, see hp.com/support for current information.|
|Operating temperature range:||50 to 91ºF|
|ENERGY STAR® Compliant:||Yes|
|Warranty:||One-year, on-site warranty|
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|What's in the box:||HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 M712dn Printer (includes built-in automatic two-sided printing and HP Jetdirect Gigabit Ethernet embedded print server); HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~10,000 pages); Getting Started Guide, CD containing drivers and electronic documentation; power cord|
|Network ready:||Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)|