HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725f
SKU: HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725f (hp Office Products)
Enable large-volume printing on a wide range of paper sizes—up to A3—with a standard 1600-sheet input capacity. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
- Expand your options with sharp A3 printing
- Empower your teams to do more—print, scan, copy, and fax on paper sizes up to A3.
- Stay focused on work—paper capacity up to 4600 sheets and high-capacity cartridges limit interruptions.[2,4]
- Get impressive document quality with near edge-to-edge printing and a convenient, built-in stapler.
- Print what you need, even on the go—from your smartphone or tablet—using HP ePrint or Apple AirPrint™.
- Quicken your business pace.
- Streamline tasks—print, scan, copy, and fax projects directly at the MFP's large color touchscreen.
- Save time by launching one-touch workflows with HP Quick Sets.
- Get just the results you need—using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and reorder scans at the device.
- Easily send scanned files to a fax, folder, email, or USB. Print right from a memory device via the USB port.
- Manage and protect your fleet for the long run.
- Simplify fleet management using world-class tools such as HP Web Jetadmin, and reliably safeguard devices.
- Safeguard data—at rest or in transit—with an encrypted hard drive, user authentication, and security features.
- Add security tools—such as card and badge readers—via the hardware integration pocket.
- Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
- Help save energy and reduce environmental impact.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, and conserve power with Instant-on Technology.
- Use optional HP EcoSMART Fleet to easily create and manage environmental printing policies and practices.
- Conserve resources and save paper—use automatic two-sided printing.
- Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
- Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology.[eco01]
- Reduce paper use by up to 50%, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Reduce waste—scan, store, and distribute documents digitally.
- [eco01]Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
|All-in-one functions:||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Mobile Printing Capability:||HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint|
|Print speed black (normal, letter):||Up to 40 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:||Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.|
|Print speed footnote:||Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 10 sec|
|Page yield footnote:||Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For more information, visit hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 200,000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||5000 to 20,000|
|Paper handling standard,input:||100-sheet multipurpose tray, two 250-sheet input trays, one 500 sheet feeder, and one 500 sheet feeder + stand|
|Paper handling optional,input:||Optional 500-sheet input tray, optional 1 x 500-sheet paper feeder with cabinet and stand, optional 3 x 500-sheet paper feeder with stand, optional 3500-sheet high capacity input tray with stand|
|Paper handling standard,output:||250-sheet output bin|
|Envelope capacity:||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, standard:||16 to 32 lb|
|Output capacity:||Up to 50 envelopes|
|Media sizes, custom:||Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 12.3 x 18.5 in; Tray 2: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 14.3 in; Tray 3, 4, 5: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 17 in|
|Media weight:||Tray 1: 16 to 53 lb; Tray 2 - 5: 16 to 32 lb|
|Media types:||Paper (color, letterhead, light, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, tough paper), bond, cardstock, envelope, labels, transparency, vellum|
|Weight:||192.3 lb (87.1 kg)|
|Processor speed:||800 MHz|
|Memory, standard:||1 GB|
|Memory, maximum:||1.5 GB|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6; HP PCL 5e; HP postscript level 3 emulation; PDF|
|Scanner type:||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 600 dpi|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 600 dpi|
|Scan size, maximum (flatbed):||11 x 17 in|
|Scan size, maximum (ADF):||11 x 17 in|
|Fax telehpone handset:||No|
|Scanner duplex feeder:||Yes, reversing ADF|
|Sure Supply Support:||Yes|
|Automatic paper sensor:||Yes|
|Automatic paper sensor:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|Digital sending specifications|
|Digital sending features:||Scan to e-mail; Save-to-Network Folder; Save-to-USB drive; Send to FTP; Send to LAN Fax; Send to Internet Fax; Local Address Book; SMTP over SSL|
|Supported file formats:||Digital Send: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A; Scan to easy access USB: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A; Print from easy access USB: PDF, PS, Print Ready files (.prn, .pcl, .cht)|
|Maximum number of copies:||Up to 9999 copies|
|Copy reduce/enlarge settings:||25 to 400%|
|Copy resolution, black:||600 x 600 dpi|
|Fax transmission speed (seconds per page):||3 sec per page|
|Fax note:||Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.|
|Fax memory:||Up to 100 pages|
|Fax resolution, black (dots per inch):||Up to 300 x 300 dpi (400 x 400 dpi for received faxes only)|
|Fax delayed sending:||No|
|Fax broadcast:||100 locations|
|Junk fax barrier:||Yes|
|Polling:||Yes (poll to receive only)|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, optional:||HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A; HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server J8026A|
|Connectivity, standard:||2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network; 1 Foreign Interface; 1 Hardware Integration Pocket; 2 Internal USB Host|
|Mobile printing capability:||HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 (64-bit); 200 MB available hard disk space; operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see microsoft.com Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion;1 GB available hard disk space; operating system compatible hardware system requirements, CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet, see apple.com|
|Compatible operating systems:||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit),Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) Mac OS X 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion For the latest operating system support see: Citrix and Windows Terminal Services (hp.com/go/upd) Novell (novell.com/iprint) Linux (hplip.net) UNIX (hp.com/go/unix, hp.com/go/unixmodelscripts, hp.com/go/jetdirectunix_software) SAP device types (hp.com/go/sap/drivers, hp.com/go/sap/print) HP ePrint Mobile Driver (hp.com/go/eprintmobiledriver)|
|Display:||8.0-in (20.3 cm) touchscreen; LCD (color graphics) ; rotating (adjustable angle) display; illuminated Home button (for quick return to the Home menu)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Weight:||192.3 lb (87.1 kg)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||29.3 x 26.8 x 45.7 in (745 x 681 x 1160 mm)|
|Dimensions, max (W x D x H):||36.1 x 40.6 x 45.7 in|
|Package weight:||232 lb|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply:||110-volt input voltage: (Option #BGJ, #201) 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz); 220-volt input voltage: (Option #AAZ) 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz) (Not dual voltage, power supply varies by part number with # Option code identifier)|
|Power consumption:||890 watts (Active print/copy), 39 watts (Ready), 6.5 watts (Sleep), 0.3 watts (Off)|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages; this will damage the printer and void the product warranty. Values subject to change, see hp.com/support for current information.|
|Acoustic power emissions:||6.8 B(A)|
|Operating temperature range:||50 to 91ºF|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||20 to 80% RH|
|What's in the box:||HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725; HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (10,000 pages); Hardware Installation Guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide; Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM; Power cord; Telecom cable|
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|Software included?:||Windows Installer, HP PCL 6 discrete driver, Mac SW Link to Web, [Postscript emulation driver & Installer on Web], Note: No Mac SW inbox|
|Warranty:||One-year on-site warranty.|