HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer
SKU: HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer (hp Office Products)
Tackle business tasks with a cost-effective, fast HP LaserJet MFP. Print two-sided documents, and use HP ePrint to print from virtually anywhere. Streamline workflow by copying, scanning, faxing and connecting securely via Ethernet networking.
FeaturesDo more with a fast MFP and two-sided printing.
- Stay productive—print at up to 26 ppm and get a first page out in as fast as 8.5 seconds.
- Share printing resources with an Ethernet-connected MFP.
- Tackle multiple-page documents and two-sided prints with the 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Fax directly to and from a PC, and control fax access with assigned PINs.
- Print high-quality documents with bold text and sharp images, using Original HP LaserJet print cartridges.
- Achieve improved print quality with HP FastRes 1200.
- Handle multiple media sizes and types with a 10-sheet priority tray and the 250-sheet paper tray. HP LaserJet recommends ColorLok® papers for best printing results.
- Stay productive on the go. With HP ePrint, now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Simplify printing tasks with an intuitive control panel and LCD. Produce one-sided copies of two-sided IDs.
- Easily find and purchase cartridge replacements with HP SureSupply, and install them in a snap.
- Use embedded HP tools for easy MFP configuration, operation and maintenance.
- Reduce your impact on the environment, and use up to 50 percent less paper with two-sided printing.
- Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy.
- Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Save energy and space with a compact, ENERGY STAR® qualified MFP.
- Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology.[eco01]
- Reduce energy use with Instant-on Copy.[eco02]
- Reduce clutter and waste—scan, store and share documents digitally.
- Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy.
- [eco01]Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
- [eco02]Compared with products that use cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) copying.
|All-in-one functions:||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Print speed black (normal, letter):||Up to 26 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:||Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 8.5 sec|
|Page yield footnote:||For information on cartridge page and photo yields, see http://www.hp.com/go/pageyield|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 8000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||500 to 2000|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Paper handling standard,input:||250-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority tray, 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)|
|Paper handling optional,input:||None|
|Paper handling standard,output:||100-sheet output bin|
|Paper handling optional,output:||None|
|Envelope capacity:||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, standard:||A4; letter and legal|
|Output capacity:||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Media sizes, custom:||Priority Tray: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; 250-sheet Tray 2: 3 x 7.4 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media sizes, standard:||Letter, legal, envelopes, postcards; 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media weight:||16 to 43 lb|
|Media types:||Paper (heavy, letterhead, light, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), envelopes, transparencies, labels, postcards|
|Media tray weight:||16 to 43 lb|
|Weight:||25.8 lb (11.7 kg)|
|Processor speed:||500 MHz|
|Memory, standard:||128 MB|
|Memory, maximum:||128 MB|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP postscript level 3 emulation|
|Scanner type:||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 19,200 dpi|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan size, maximum (flatbed):||8.5 x 11.7 in|
|Scan size, maximum (ADF):||8.5 x 14 in|
|Scan speed normal, letter (b/w & color):||Up to 26 ppm|
|Fax telehpone handset:||No|
|Scanner duplex feeder:||No|
|Sure Supply Support:||Yes|
|Automatic paper sensor:||Yes|
|Automatic paper sensor:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|Digital sending specifications|
|Maximum number of copies:||Up to 99 copies|
|Copy reduce/enlarge settings:||25 to 400%|
|Copy resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Fax transmission speed (seconds per page):||3 sec per page|
|Fax note:||Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will increase the transmission time.|
|Fax memory:||Up to 400 pages|
|Fax resolution, black (dots per inch):||Up to 300 x 300 dpi (halftone enabled)|
|Fax delayed sending:||Yes|
|Fax broadcast:||119 locations|
|Junk fax barrier:||Yes|
|Polling:||Yes (poll to receive only)|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; 1 10/100 Ethernet port|
|Mobile Printing Capability Footnote:||May require a firmware upgrade to be HP ePrint or AirPrint™ compatible, download at http://www.hp.com/go/support|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®: 1 GHz 32-bit(x86) or 64-bit(x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows® XP (32-bit) Service Pack 2: Pentium 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6; Power PC G4, G5, or Intel Core Processor; 256 MB RAM; 300 MB free hard disk space; CD/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network port|
|Compatible operating systems:||Full software installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows®7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® XP 32-bit (SP2 or higher) Driver only installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 32-bit (SP3 or higher), Windows® Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit Mac OS X v 10.5.8, v 10.6 Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package) SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer) HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9|
|Display:||2-line LCD (text)|
|Memory Card Compatibility:||None|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Weight:||25.8 lb (11.7 kg)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||17.4 x 13.5 x 14.7 in (441 x 343 x 373 mm)|
|Package weight:||32.3 lb|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply:||Input voltage 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 5.4 A|
|Power consumption:||445 watts (printing), 325 watts (copying), 4.7 watts (ready), 0.2 watts (manual-off)|
|Power consumption (Active):||445 watts|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.2 watts|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power reported is highest values measured for all product models using all standard voltages. Values are based on preliminary data, see http://www.hp.com/go/ljm1530_regulatory for current information.|
|Acoustic power emissions:||6.5 B(A)|
|Operating temperature range:||62.6 to 77º F|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||10 to 80% RH|
|What's in the box:||HP LaserJet M1536dnf MFP; introductory HP LaserJet Black Print Cartridge; control panel overlay; ADF input support; CDs containing device software and electronic User's Guide; Getting Started Guide; Support flyer; power cord(s); Telecom cable; Fax cable; Ferrite assembly|
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
|Software included?:||Windows: HP Installer/Uninstaller, HP PCL 6 print driver, HP WIA Scan Driver, HP TWAIN Scan Driver, HP Scan, HP Fax Setup Wizard, HP Send Fax, HP Fax Print Driver, ReadIris Software; Mac: HP Installer/Uninstaller, HP PS driver, HP Scan, HP Setup Assistant, HP Fax Print Driver, HP Ink Widget, HP Utility, ReadIris Software|
|Warranty:||One-year limited warranty|