HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn Printer
SKU: HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn Printer (hp Office Products)
Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.
Increase office efficiency with Ethernet networking, easy HP ePrint mobile printing and automatic two-sided printing. Plug and print with HP Smart Install. Cut costs and energy with Instant-on Technology and HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
FeaturesFast laser printing for small offices.
- Handle the printing demands of a busy small office with a fast HP LaserJet printer. With Ethernet networking, print speeds up to 26 ppm letter/25 ppm A4 and Instant-on Technology, you'll keep your office at its most productive.
- Connect and share this compact printer among a small office, using 10/100 Ethernet networking. Ethernet connectivity makes it easy for you to connect your printing network.
- Share the printer among a small office, using built-in Ethernet networking.
- Print at up to 26 ppm letter/25 ppm A4, plus start printing fast with Instant-on Technology.
- Print on a wide variety of media, using the 250-sheet paper tray and 10-sheet priority input slot.
- Boost productivity and save time with automatic two-sided printing.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Set up and start printing right away with an easy-to-use, intuitive control panel. The simplified interface includes four LED lights a lighted power button, cancel button and a "go" button for easy access to functions.
- Plug and print in as fast as two minutes—no CD required with HP Smart Install.
- Set up and start printing right away with an easy-to-use, intuitive control panel.
- Receive consistent results with Original HP cartridges and easily reorder with HP SureSupply.
- Save paper with automatic two-sided printing.
- Use up to 60 percent less energy than competitive laser products. Get effortless savings with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology—it senses your printing activity, turning on and off automatically.
- Conserve energy with Instant-on Technology and save even more with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want, using HP Smart Web Printing.
- HP helps reduce your impact—less packaging, plus free cartridge recycling with HP Planet Partners.
- Produce professional-quality business prints with bold, crisp text and sharp images.
- Receive improved print quality with HP FastRes 1200.
- Save space and reduce printer sound with an ultra-compact, space-saving printer with a "quiet" mode.
- Support for PCL5e enables effective, reliable processing of documents.
- Reduce energy use up to 50% with Instant-on Technology.[eco01]
- Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it, off when you don’t.[eco02]
- Reduce paper use by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.
- [eco01]Energy savings based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Energy Consumption (TEC) method on HP LaserJet products with Instant-on Technology vs. top competitive models as of March 2009.
- [eco02]HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
- Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy. h
|Cable included?:||Please purchase USB cable separately|
|Print speed, black (normal quality mode):||Up to 26 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:||Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 7 sec|
|Print speed (first page out) footnote:||Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi (1200 dpi effective output)|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 8000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||250 to 2000|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Memory, standard:||32 MB|
|Memory, Maxium:||32 MB|
|Processor speed:||400 MHz|
|Print languages, standard:||Host-based printing, HP PCL 5e|
|Paper tray(s), standard:||1 (plus 10-sheet priority input slot) / 1 (plus 10-sheet priority input slot)|
|Paper tray(s), optional:||1 (plus 10-sheet priority input slot)|
|Paper handling standard,input:||10-sheet priority feed slot, 250-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling standard,output:||150-sheet face-down bin|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, custom:||250-sheet input tray: 5.8 x 8.27 to 8.5 x 14 in; priority feed slot: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media sizes, standard:||Letter, legal, executive, postcards, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)|
|Media types:||Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Fast Ethernet 10/100|
|Connectivity, optional:||HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11g Print Server J8021A|
|I/O ports:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 1 Ethernet|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||15.24 x 11.18 x 9.69 in (387 x 284 x 246 mm)|
|Weight:||15.4 lb (7.0 kg)|
|Media weight:||16 to 43 lb|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GB RAM; Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003: 512 MB RAM; all systems: 350 MB free hard disk space, CD-ROM drive, USB port Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.4, 10.5, 10.6; 256 MB RAM; 150 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM drive; USB port|
|Network Ready:||Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net for current), Unix (ready later and downloadable, see http://www.hp.com/go/support)|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net for current), Unix (ready later and downloadable, see http://www.hp.com/go/support)|
|Sure supply support:||Yes|
|Power consumption:||440 watts (printing), 2.2 watts (ready), 1.6 watts (auto-off), 0.4 watts (manual-off)|
|Power consumption (Active):||440 watts|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.4 watts|
|Power consumption (Auto-off):||1.6 watts|
|Power consumption footnote:||Values subject to change. See http://www.hp.com/go/ljp1600_regulatory for current information. Power numbers are the highest values measured using all standard voltages.|
|Operating temperature range:||63.5 to 77º F|
|ENERGY STAR® Compliant:||Yes|
|Warranty:||One-year limited warranty|
|Cable included?:||Please purchase USB cable separately|
|What's in the box:||Printer; introductory HP LaserJet Black print cartridge; power cord; paper tray cover; CD(s) with printer software and documentation; Getting Started Guide, support flyer, Smart Install Flyer|
|Network ready:||Standard (built-in Ethernet)|