HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
SKU: HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer (hp Office Products)
Print on a wide variety of media, using the 150-sheet paper tray and 10-sheet priority input slot.
Affordable, shared, wireless HP LaserJet printing in the home or office. Stay productive on the go with HP ePrint. Plug and print with HP Smart Install—no CD required. Save with the most energy-efficient laser printer on the planet.
FeaturesPrint wirelessly in your home or office.
- Print from virtually anywhere in your home or office with wireless networking. Share among several users and print at up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4 without additional cables or wires. Instant-on Technology starts and finishes printing sooner.
- Network the printer without extra cables and access it from virtually anywhere in your home or office, using 802.11b/g wireless networking.
- Network the printer without extra cables, using 802.11b/g wireless networking.
- Print up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4.
- Start and finish printing sooner with Instant-on Technology.
- Print on a wide variety of media, using the 150-sheet paper tray and 10-sheet priority input slot.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Set up and start printing right away with an easy-to-use, intuitive control panel with LED lights.
- Plug and print—no CD required with HP Smart Install.
- Set up and start printing right away with an easy-to-use, intuitive control panel.
- Receive consistent results with Original HP cartridges and easily reorder with HP SureSupply.
- Conserve resources and save money with energy- and paper-saving features.
- Reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want. HP Smart Web Printing delivers more usable Web pages by printing Web pages without cutoff edges and blank pages.
- Reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want, using HP Smart Web Printing.
- Save space with an ultra-compact printer with a sleek, industrial design.
- HP helps reduce your impact—less packaging, plus free cartridge recycling with HP Planet Partners.
- Produce professional-quality business prints with bold, crisp text and sharp images.
- Receive improved print quality with HP FastRes 1200.
- Reduce energy use up to 50% with Instant-on Technology.[eco01]
- Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it, off when you don’t.[eco02]
- Print only the Web content you need with HP Smart Web Printing.[eco03]
- [eco01]Energy savings based on HP testing using ENERGY STAR program's Typical Energy Consumption (TEC) method on HP LaserJet products with Instant-on Technology vs. top competitive models as of March 2009.
- [eco02]HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
- [eco03]Requires Internet Explorer 6.0–8.0.
- Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy. http://www.hp.com/ecosolutions
|Cable included?:||1 USB install cable (1 m)|
|Print speed, black (normal quality mode):||Up to 19 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:||Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 8.5 sec|
|Print speed (first page out) footnote:||Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi (1200 dpi effective output)|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 5000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||250 to 1500|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Memory, standard:||8 MB|
|Memory, Maxium:||8 MB|
|Processor speed:||266 MHz|
|Print languages, standard:||Host-based printing|
|Paper tray(s), standard:||1 (plus 10-sheet priority feed slot) / 1 (plus 10-sheet priority feed slot)|
|Paper tray(s), optional:||1 (plus 10-sheet priority feed slot)|
|Paper handling standard,input:||10-sheet priority feed slot, 150-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling standard,output:||100-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Media sizes, custom:||150-sheet input tray: 5.8 x 8.27 to 8.5 x 14 in; priority feed slot: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media sizes, standard:||Letter, legal, executive, postcards, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)|
|Media types:||Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11b/g|
|Connectivity, optional:||Compatible HP Jetdirect print servers: HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A|
|I/O ports:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 1 WiFi 802.11b/g|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||13.74 x 9.38 x 7.71 in (349 x 238 x 196 mm)|
|Weight:||11.6 lb (5.3 kg)|
|Media weight:||16 to 43 lb|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GB RAM; Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003: 512 MB RAM; all systems: 350 MB free hard disk space, CD-ROM drive, USB port Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.4, 10.5, 10.6; 256 MB RAM; 150 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM drive; USB port|
|Network Ready:||Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net for current)|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net for current)|
|Sure supply support:||Yes|
|Power consumption:||370 watts (printing), 2.7 watts (ready), 2.0 watts (auto-off), 0.6 watts (manual-off)|
|Power consumption (Active):||370 watts|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.6 watts|
|Power consumption (Auto-off):||2.0 watts|
|Power consumption footnote:||Values subject to change. See http://www.hp.com/go/ljp1100_regulatory for current information. Power numbers are the highest values measured using all standard voltages.|
|Operating temperature range:||63.5 to 77º F|
|ENERGY STAR® Compliant:||Yes|
|Warranty:||One-year limited warranty|
|Cable included?:||1 USB install cable (1 m)|
|What's in the box:||Printer; introductory HP LaserJet Black print cartridge; power cord; CD(s) with printer software and documentation; Getting Started Guide, support flyer, Smart Install Flyer; USB install cable (1 m)|
|Network ready:||Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g)|