HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer – H711n
SKU: HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer - H711n (hp Office Products)
Reliable color performance meets enhanced productivity. Print professional color for a low cost per page. Tap the touchscreen to access apps and control print, copy, and scan jobs. Easily print on the go, and get automatic two-sided printing.
FeaturesProfessional color you can count on—for a low cost per page
- Print professional color for a low cost per page, and save on frequent printing, using high-capacity cartridges.
- Save time and money—print more with automatic two-sided printing.
- Print documents affordably with four individual inks, and get durable documents with HP Officejet inks.
- Depend on a printer with a 12,000-page monthly duty cycle—the perfect fit for reliable color printing.
- Print from a variety of mobile devices on the go. With HP ePrint, now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Use the 2.65-inch (6.75 cm) touchscreen to access apps and to manage print jobs directly at the e-all-in-one.
- Stay connected—share on a wireless or wired network
- Finish projects fast—use the 35-page automatic document feeder and 250-sheet paper tray to save time.
- Print at ISO speeds up to 16 ppm black and 9 ppm color, and easily view and print from a USB drive.
- Create a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID, and use the CopyCrop tool to modify copies at the touchscreen.
- Improve workflow—send quick faxes or scan documents to a PC or email, and more.
- Create borderless flyers and brochures, plus print impressive business documents and photos.
- Easily preset this e-all-in-one to turn on or off and save up to 40% on energy.
- Consume up to 50% less paper while printing, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Learn how to conserve resources with the one-touch eco menu, and easily recycle your ink cartridges.
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability, and rewards.
- Save up to 40% on energy—preset your device to turn on or off with Schedule On and Schedule Off[eco01]
- Reduce paper use up to 50% by using automatic two-sided printing
- This HP product now uses 35% less packaging[eco02]
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- [eco01]Energy savings calculation assumes the device is scheduled to be off for 12 hours per weekday and 48 hours per weekend.
- Reduced energy use is compared with a typical daily usage model, which assumes devices remain in “Off” mode overnight and on the weekend.
- [eco02]Compared with previous model.
|All-in-one functions:||Print, copy, scan, fax, Web|
|Print Speed Black (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 16 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 9 ppm|
|Print speed black (draft):||Up to 34 ppm|
|Print speed color (draft):||Up to 31 ppm|
|Print speed, color, 4x6 photo (draft mode):||As fast as 17 sec|
|Print speed footnote:||Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims|
|Page yield footnote:||Approximate yield. Actual yield depends on printer and specific use. See http://www.hp.com/go/pageyield for more information.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||200 to 800|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 1200 dpi|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)|
|Print technology:||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 12,000 pages|
|Paper handling standard,input:||250-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF|
|Paper handling standard,output:||75-sheet output tray|
|Envelope capacity:||Up to 30 envelopes|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Automatic (standard)|
|Document finishing:||Sheetfed; ADF|
|Media sizes, standard:||A4, A5, A6, B5(JIS), 6 x 8 in, Executive, Index card 3 x 5 in, Index card 4 x 6 in, Index card 5 x 8 in, Index card A4, Index card Letter, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 13 x 18 cm, 8 x 10 in, 10 x 15 cm, L, Photo 2L, 8.5 x 13 in, Legal, Letter, Statement, Ofuku Hagaki, Japanese Postcard, Envelope #10, Envelope A2, Envelope C5, Envelope C6, Envelope DL; Envelope Monarch, Card Envelope 4.4 x 6 in, JIS Chou #3, JIS Chou #4|
|Media sizes, custom:||Windows does not support custom paper size. Mac: Tray 1: 76.2 x 127 to 215.9 x 355.6 mm|
|Media types:||Plain paper, Thick plain paper, HP Bright White Paper, HP Premium Presentation Paper, Matte, HP Premium Plus Photo Papers, Other inkjet papers, HP Advanced Photo Papers, HP Everyday Photo Paper, Matte, HP Everyday Photo Paper, Glossy, Other photo papers, Other specialty papers, Other Greeting Cards, HP Brochure Paper 180 g, Glossy, HP Brochure and Flyer Paper, Matte, HP Tri-fold Brochure Paper, Matte, HP Tri-fold Brochure Paper, Glossy, Other brochure papers, Plain hagaki, Inkjet hagaki, Card Stock|
|Media weight, recommended:||16 to 28 lb|
|Memory, standard:||128 MB|
|Memory, maximum:||128 MB|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 3 GUI; HP PCL 3 Enhanced|
|Scanner type:||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan resolution, enhanced:||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan size, maximum (flatbed):||8.5 x 11.7 in|
|Scan size, maximum (ADF):||8.5 x 14 in|
|Copy speed, black (copies per minute):||Up to 34 cpm|
|Copy speed, color (copies per minute):||Up to 31 cpm|
|Copy resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy resolution, color:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy reduce/enlarge settings:||25 to 400%|
|Maximum number of copies:||Up to 99 copies|
|Fax transmission speed (seconds per page):||3 sec per page|
|Junk fax barrier:||Yes, requires Caller ID|
|Fax broadcast:||20 locations|
|Fax delayed sending:||Yes (black only)|
|Fax speed note:||Based on standard ITU-T Test Image No. 1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.|
|Fax memory:||Up to 99 pages|
|Fax memory note:||2 MB flash|
|Speed dials, maximum number:||Up to 99 numbers|
|Fax resolution, black (dots per inch):||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 USB 2.0; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 1 RJ-11 fax|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only): *Supports 32-bit only, Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6 or v 10.7, Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html)|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows® XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only): Any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB hard disk space CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. *Supports 32-bit only Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6 or v 10.7: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel® Core™ Processor, 900 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port|
|Borderless Printing:||Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||18.26 x 23 x 9.9 in (464 x 585 x 252 mm)|
|Weight:||19.33 lb (8.77 kg)|
|Dimensions, max (W x D x H):||18.26 x 23 x 9.9 in|
|Power and operating requirements|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:||Yes|
|Power supply:||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)|
|Power consumption:||43 watts maximum, 3.3 watts (Active), 0.35 watts (Manual-Off), 3.3 watts (Sleep)|
|Power consumption (Active):||3.3 watts|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.35 watts|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.|
|Power Consumption, Powersave:||3.3 watts|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Operating temperature range:||59 to 86ºF|
|Acoustic Pressure Emissions:||59 dB(A) (printing at 14 ppm, mono)|
|Acoustic power emissions:||Normal mode mono 6.6 B(A) (printing at 14 ppm); color 6.2 B(A) (printing at 5 ppm)|