HP Photosmart 425 Portable Photo Studio
SKU: HP Photosmart 425 Portable Photo Studio (hp Office Products)
Trust your memories to HP, a proven leader in printing technology. Get a complete system for taking and printing photos almost anywhere—with the easiest way to get 4 x 6 HP prints..
FeaturesComplete, easy-to-use system
- Three easy steps to brilliant photos—snap, dock and print.
- A compact, 5.2 MP camera—with 3x optical, 7x digital zoom—fits onto the printer seamlessly.
- Preview and edit photos on the camera's 1.8-inch color image display—crop, remove red-eye and more.
- Store the camera on a matching printer to easily recharge the in-camera batteries.
- Print almost anywhere—this small, lightweight printer is fun to use and easy to take with you.
- Connect to a TV to browse and share photos, videos and slide shows with friends and family.
- Get truly portable printing using an optional rechargeable battery, for up to 75 prints per charge.
- Remove red-eye on the spot—the camera identifies and eliminates red-eye without software touch-ups.
- Automatically bring out details normally lost in shadows with HP adaptive lighting technology.
- E-mail photos—without attachments—using HP Instant Share, and edit on your PC with HP Image Zone.
- Have fun with your photos—make beautiful prints in a variety of colors, sizes and styles.
- Print true-to-life photos at home for as little as 24 cents per photo.
- Make memories last. Print true-to-life photos that resist fading for generations.
- Turn snapshots into masterpieces. HP Vivera Inks produce vivid colors for true-to-life prints.
- Rely on HP. PC Magazine rated HP service and reliability A/A+ for 13 consecutive years.
OverviewTrust your memories to HP, a proven leader in printing technology. Get a complete system for taking and printing photos almost anywhere—with the easiest way to get 4 x 6 HP prints. Take exceptional photos at 5.2 MP resolution and 21x total zoom—3x optical, 7x digital. Use HP Real Life technologies on the camera to remove red-eye on the spot and automatically reveal details normally lost in shadows. Set the camera onto its matching printer to recharge and crop, zoom and edit photos right on the camera's 1.8-inch image display—no PC needed. Totally self-contained, this small, lightweight printer is easy to carry with a built-in handle. Get truly portable printing with an optional battery that prints up to 75 photos per charge.1 Connect to a TV to browse through digital photos and video clips, using an included remote control—then print photos as you go.
Product SpecificationsSpeed/monthly volume Print speed, color, 4 x 6 photo, draft mode
- As fast as 45 sec
- As fast as 95 sec
- Standard: cyan, magenta, yellow; optional: black, dark gray, light gray
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (optimized dpi on HP's premium photo paper)
- Up to 20 sheets
- Up to 20 sheets
- Up to 20 sheets
- None (not supported)
- 4 x 6 in, 4 x 6.5 in, 4 x 8-in photo card, 4 x 12-in panorama
- Photo paper, index cards
- 16 to 24 lb
- 32 MB
- 32 MB
- HP PCL3-GUI, PML
- CompactFlash Type I and II, Memory Stick, Secure Digital/MultiMediaCard, SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card
- 1 USB
- HP Photosmart M-series dock
- PC: Pentium II (or equivalent) or higher; 64 MB RAM (256 MB recommended); 600 MB available hard disk space (2 GB recommended); Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP Home, XP Professional; SVGA monitor (800 x 600 with 16-bit color); 4x CD-ROM drive, USB port; USB cable (not included); Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5; Adobe Acrobat 5 or higher recommended; Internet access recommended
- Macintosh: G3 processor or higher; 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended); 500 MB available hard disk space; Mac OS X v 10.1.5, 10.2, 10.3; Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP Home, XP Professional; SVGA monitor (800 x 600 with 16-bit color); 4x CD-ROM drive; USB port; USB cable (not included); Adobe Acrobat 5 or higher recommended; Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5; Internet access recommended
- 2620 x 1984 pixels
- HP Precision Lens; 21x total zoom; 3x optical; 7x digital; 6 to 18 mm focal length; approximately 36 to 108 mm (35 mm equivalent); f2.8 to f4.9 (wide); f4.8 to f8 (telephoto)
- Zooming optical viewfinder
- Manual controls: EV Compensation, Image Quality, White Balance, ISO Speed, Fast Mode, Real Life Technologies including: HP Adaptive Lighting technology, red-eye removal
- Date and time imprinting Exposure rating ISO 100, 200, 400
- 2 to 1/2000 sec
- 21x (3x optical, 7x digital)
- Auto (default), On, Off, Red-eye, Night
- Normal (default), macro
- 2 shots/sec, 3 pictures maximum
- Auto (default), Action, Landscape, Portrait, Macro, Fast Shot
- 1.8-in diagonal display size LCD; 557 x 234 = 130338 dots
- Limited by available memory
- 8.9 x 9.3 x 6.4 in
- 2.8 lb