HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer
SKU: HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer (hp Office Products)
Experience premium photo printing with this e-All-in-One's 3.45-inch (8.7 cm) gesture-enabled touchscreen & automatic photo paper tray with peek window. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint, share wirelessly, and scan & copy with ease.
- Express yourself and impress with ease.
- Tap and swipe the 3.45-inch (8.7 cm) color touchscreen to easily print, copy, scan, and access Web content.
- Create lab-quality, fade-resistant photos without borders, as well as archive-quality documents.
- Easy photo printing—keep paper loaded and ready, plus use convenient memory card slots to walk up and print.
- Print lab-quality, fade-resistant photos, using individual inks, and save with high-capacity cartridges.
- Print wirelessly and stay connected—on the go.
- HP ePrint—now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Easily print and share, using built-in wireless, and connect quickly with HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Download convenient, free apps from HP and partners to wirelessly print directly from a smartphone.
- Boost your printing possibilities.
- Print photos and documents, make quick copies and scans, send faxes without a phone line, and access apps.
- Scan photos and everyday documents to your email account, and scan multiple files to a single document.
- Automatically print and copy on both sides of a single page.
- Easily save paper and energy.
- Responsibly designed—this ENERGY STAR® qualified e-all-in-one is made of 20% postconsumer recycled plastics.
- The HP Eco App installed on your touchscreen makes it easy to adjust key energy- and paper-saving settings.
- Consume up to 50% less paper, using automatic two-sided printing and copying.
- Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
- Designed with the environment in mind—made from 20% postconsumer recycled plastic.
- Save paper by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.
- Save energy and paper and learn how to recycle your ink cartridges with the HP Eco App.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
|All-in-one functions:||Print, scan, copy|
|Mobile Printing Capability:||HP ePrint; HP wireless direct printing; Apple AirPrint™|
|Print Speed Black (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 12 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 8.5 ppm|
|Print speed black (draft):||Up to 22 ppm|
|Print speed color (draft):||Up to 22 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:||Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see: http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims|
|Page yield footnote:||Approximate yield. Actual yield depends on printer and specific use. See http://www.hp.com/go/pageyield for more information|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||400 to 500|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 1200 x 600 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)|
|Print technology:||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 1000 pages|
|Paper handling standard,input:||80-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray|
|Paper handling standard,output:||20-sheet output tray|
|Envelope capacity:||Up to 5 envelopes|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, standard:||Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes|
|Media sizes, custom:||3.5 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media types:||Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, cards (greeting), transparencies|
|Media weight, recommended:||16 lb|
|Memory, standard:||128 MB|
|Memory, maximum:||128 MB|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 3 GUI|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan resolution, enhanced:||Up to 2400 dpi|
|Scan size, maximum (flatbed):||8.5 x 11 in|
|Copy resolution, black:||Up to 600 dpi|
|Copy resolution, color:||Up to 600 dpi|
|Copy reduce/enlarge settings:||25 to 400%|
|Maximum number of copies:||Up to 50 copies|
|Faxing:||Yes, eFax® (Web-based fax service requires an Internet connection to the printer and registration with third-party service)|
|Fax delayed sending:||No|
|Fax resolution, black (dots per inch):||Up to 200 x 200 dpi|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Network Ready:||Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 USB 2.0; WiFi 802 b/g/n|
|Memory card compatible:||Secure Digital, MS Duo|
|Compatible operating systems:||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Service Pack 2)* or higher (32-bit only) Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Windows 8, Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. Windows 8: hp.com/go/Windows8 Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.6, Lion, Mountain Lion; Intel® Core™ Processor; 1 GB HD; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet; USB|
|Mobile printing capability:||HP ePrint; HP wireless direct printing; Apple AirPrint™|
|Mobile Printing Capability Footnote:||Apple AirPrint™: Supports iOS 4.2 devices iPad®, iPhone® 4, iPhone® 3GS, iPod touch® 3rd and 4th generation capable of multi-tasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and all-in-ones. AirPrint™ and iOS 4.2 or later devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint and the AirPrint Logo are trademarks of Apple® Inc. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. HP ePrint: Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solution see http://www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.|
|Borderless Printing:||Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||17.32 x 21.73 x 6.3 in (440 x 552 x 160 mm)|
|Weight:||13.67 lb (6.20 kg)|
|Dimensions, max (W x D x H):||17.32 x 22.24 x 17.17 in|
|Power and operating requirements|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:||Yes|
|Power supply:||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)|
|Power consumption:||18 watts (Printing), 4.8 watts (Ready), 1.4 watts (Sleep)|
|Power consumption (Active):||18 watts|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.11 watts|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do no convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.|
|Power Consumption, Powersave:||1.4 watts|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||15 to 85% RH (non-condensing)|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||20 to 80% RH|
|Operating temperature range:||59 to 86ºF|
|Acoustic Pressure Emissions:||50 dB(A)|
|Acoustic power emissions:||6.3 B(A)|
|What's in the box:||HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One; HP 564 Black Ink Cartridge; HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge; HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge; HP 564 Yellow Ink Cartridge; Software CD; Reference Guide; power cord. [For ink volume and page yield information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies].|
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately.|
|Software included:||HP Photo Creations|
|Warranty:||World-class service and support. One-year technical phone support; one-year limited hardware warranty. Access to 24/7 award-winning support services through http://www.hp.com/support|