SKU: PH640 Series (Oki)
The compact, multi-station POS printers that bring high productivity, media flexibility and outstanding reliability to your application
- Direct thermal/Dot matrix hybrid POS printer3
- Fastest print speed in its class: 4.7 lps (250 mm/sec)1 – up to 53 receipts per minute
- Check endorsement and validation
- Available with or without MICR reader
- Extremely high reliability
- Handles thermal paper, checks, cut sheets and multi-part forms
- 203 dpi resolution standard
- Windows® 7, Vista® and XP compatibility
- Serial, parallel, USB and LAN connectivity
- 24/7/365 live technical assistance 2
- OKI Printing Solutions delivers a series of receiptvalidation-endorsement printers with available MICR reading capabilities.
- Designed to meet the growing need for smaller, faster, multifunction POS printers, PH640 Series printers are the ideal choice for a wide range of applications in retail point of service, supermarkets, restaurants, hospitality, and banking. A hybrid of direct thermal-dot matrix technologies, PH640 Series printers have an unmatched print speed of 4.7 lines (250 mm) per second 1—translating into 53 receipts per minute!—at 203 dpi resolution. And equipped with MICR-reading technology, these printers make it quick and easy to validate and endorse checks.
- Your choice for versatility – PH640 Series models print on thermal paper up to 80 mm wide, as well as checks, cut sheets and multi-part forms at widths up to 9" (22.8 cm) and thicknesses up to 0.31 mm (original + 3 copies). In addition to superior media handling, the printers also offer a number of useful features—such as a “double resolution” mode to assure the best print quality of logos and graphics; 2-color capability; and 2-D barcode (PDF417) printing.
- Engineered to keep you up and running – PH640 Series printers have long-life printheads and cutters for maximum uptime and fewer user interventions. Rolls of media and replacement ribbons simply drop in, with virtually no downtime. And their exceptional ease of use means PH640 Series printers can be up and running with little need for staff training. They are available with serial, parallel, USB or LAN connectivity, and an external power supply (required, available separately).
- Industry-leading support – PH640 Series printers come with a 2-Year limited warranty with Overnight Exchange. Should you need technical assistance, you can speak to a live expert located in North America 24/7/365 by calling, tollfree, 800-OKI-DATA (800-654-3282).2
- The PH640 Series: Ultra-fast, flexible and easy to use, backed by the support you expect from OKI Printing Solutions.