OKIPOS 441 Series
SKU: OKIPOS 441 Series (Oki)
The high-speed dot matrix point-of-service printer with strong price/performance value
- Dot matrix printers for environments with high heat and humidity
- Versatile, fast and perfect for tight spaces
- 9-pin dot matrix POS printer
- Spill-proof and heat-resistant casing
- Clamshell design for easy paper loading
- Embedded power supply
- 2-color text and graphics output
- Windows® Vista®, XP and 2000 compatibility
- Supports digital signatures
- Serial, parallel, USB and Ethernet interfaceconfigurations
- Both models also available in Charcoal
- Wall mount and external buzzer options
- 24/7/365 live technical assistance1
- OKIPOS® 441 Series: A reliable, user-friendly printer designed for demanding environments and fewer interventions
- These easy-to-integrate, innovative printers from OKI Printing Solutions can really take the heat.
- OKIPOS 441 Series dot matrix (SIDM) printers are the latest additions to the OKI Printing Solutions growing line of point-of-service printers. Built specifically to work in environments where heat and humidity can erode the type on a thermal-printed order, the OKIPOS 441 Series is an ideal solution.
- These fast printers offer crisp, clear type for easy viewing, a clamshell design for easy paper loading, and an embedded power supply for space efficiency in cramped quarters.
- Engineered to keep you up and running – The OKIPOS 441 Series was designed to make its installation, utilization and maintenance as easy as possible for any user: the OP441 and OP441J (with journal) are ready to be used “out-of-the-box.”
- Both OKIPOS 441 Series models have a streamlined, wall-mountable design that can free up valuable real estate at the sales or kitchen counter. The printer has a long-life printhead and cutter for maximum uptime and fewer user interventions. And the ink ribbon is easily removed for quick, easy replacement.
- Your choice for versatility – The OKIPOS 441 Series prints on up to 3-ply roll paper with widths up to 2.99" (76 mm); both models hold a 3.35" (86 mm) roll (OD) of media.
- In addition to their excellent media handling, these printers also offer a number of useful features, including support for digital signatures, and 2-color printing capability (black and red).
- OP411 and OP441J models are available with serial, parallel, USB or Ethernet configurations, all with wall-mount and alarm buzzer options.
- Industry-leading support – The OKIPOS 441 Series comes with a 2-year limited warranty on parts and labor. Should you need technical assistance, you can speak to a live expert located in North America 24/7/365 by calling, toll-free, 800-OKI-DATA (800-654-3282).1
- The OKIPOS 441 Series: Fast and highly reliable print performance in demanding environments, backed by the support you expect from OKI Printing Solutions.
|Printing Method||9-Pin Dot Matrix (SIDM)|
|Resolution||7 x 9 (half dot); 5 x 9 dots|
|Standard Memory||8 KB|
|Standard Interfaces||Serial, Parallel, USB and Ethernet|
|Operating Systems||Windows® Vista®, XP, Server 2003, 2000|
|Print Speeds||Up to 4.7 lines per second (250 mm/sec)|
|Media Width||2.99" (76 mm), 2.74" (79.5 mm), 2.28" (82.5mm)|
|Max Roll Diameter||3.35" (85 mm)|
|Max Print Width||2.48" (63 mm), 2.24" (57 mm); 1.77" (45 mm)|
|Size (WxDxH)||OP441 – 6.3" x 9.65" x 5.98" OP441J – 6.3" x 11.34" x 7.2"|
|Weight||OP441 Tear Bar – 6.61 lb. (3.0 kg); OP441 Auto Cutter – 7.05 lb. (3.2 kg) OP441J Tear Bar – 7.72 lb. (3.5 kg); OP441J Auto Cutter – 8.16 lb. (3.7 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||32° F – 122° F (0° C – 50° C), 10% – 90% RH|
|Electrical||100 V – 240 V +/-10%, 50/60 MHz|
|Storage||-4° F – 158° F (-20° C – 60° C), 10% 90% RH|
|Accessories||External buzzer (ticket alarm)|