CX2731 Color MFP
SKU: CX2731 Color MFP (Oki)
All-in-one functionality. HD Color output. Superior speed and media flexibility. And eco-friendly, too.
- Print and copy at speeds up to 27 ppm in color, 31 ppm in black & white(1)
- HD Color printing technology for outstanding print and copy quality
- Print and copy at speeds up to 27 ppm in color 31 ppm in black & white1
- HD Color printing technology for outstanding print and copy quality
- Multi-tasking functionality standard, enabling two tasks to be performed at once
- Duty cycle of up to 60,000 pages per month
- 3.5"" backlit, tilting LCD display, 1-touch keys, alphanumeric keypad, and QWERTY keyboard
- PCL® and PostScript® 3™ emulations
- Duplex (2-sided) printing/copying, standard
- Full-featured fax with dual access functionality and 4 MB fax memory2
- Multiple scan-to locations: PC, network, FTP, e-mail or USB memory stick
- Print from USB memory stick
- 50-sheet reversing automatic document feeder (RADF), standard – saves time and energy
- Banner printing capability on sheets up to 52"" in length3
- Color Access Policy Manager controls printing costs by defining usage rules
- Optional 16 GB SD Card memory storage
- Separate CMYK toner cartridges for lower cost of operation
- Compact design to fit the smallest environment
- ENERGY STAR® compliant
- The CX2731 Color MFP from OKI Printing Solutions combines high-quality color and four-in-one functionality with speed, reliability and ease of use—superior value from a desktop device that has a footprint small enough to fit easily into your environment. It’s the perfect solution for the small- to medium-size workgroups in your company.
- Enhance the productivity of your staff – The CX2731 Color MFP is fast: it prints or copies up to 27 color pages or 31 black & white pages per minute, with the first color page printing in just 8 seconds1. It delivers color duplex prints or copies at the rate of 14 ppm, black & white at 16 ppm. Its reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) quickly scans both sides of a document, and its multi-tasking capabilities let you set up or perform two tasks at the same time.
- And, with a duty cycle of up to 60,000 pages per month, this durable device can be relied upon to handle large daily print and copy volumes.
- Scan at the machine or from your desk – With the CX2731 Color MFP, you can turn hard-copy documents into electronic files by placing them in the RADF or directly onto the flatbed scanner, scan them in black & white or color, and send the scan to a locally attached PC, to the shared directory on the network (without the need for additional software), to an e-mail address or to an FTP site.
- You can also remotely preview and scan your documents on your PC via the network connection and TWAIN driver. You can insert a USB memory stick into the port conveniently located on the front of the unit and save scans to or print files directly from the stick. With Direct Print, you can even print PDF files without opening an application.
- The CX2731 MFP prints and copies in HD Color, an OKI® exclusive: multi-level printheads and microfine toner provide more detail, greater color depth and reduced grain, for breathtaking output even on ordinary office paper.
- It can make your job easier – The CX2731 Color MFP is really user friendly. It’s network-ready right out of the box and has an intuitive operator panel that’s simple to use, with a 3.5"" backlit LCD display that tilts up for easy reading, 1-touch keys for fast dialing, and a full QWERTY keyboard.
- It comes with a 4 GB SD card for file storage, which can be upgraded to 16 GB as your needs grow.
- It’s also a full-featured fax – The CX2731 Color MFP has dual access functionality that lets you scan faxes into memory while the unit is busy sending or receiving faxes. It comes with a number of features found in more expensive units, such as T.37 Internet faxing, Tel/Fax auto switching, distinctive ring to differentiate between incoming fax messages and phone calls, a telephone answering device (TAD) interface, speed-dial ID display, and generous fax memory.
- Expect more support – You can expect total support from your Authorized OKI Printing Solutions MFP provider.
- Convert hard copies to digital files, manage your document workflow, and help the environment. The CX2731 Color MFP lets you do it all.
- Full functionality at your fingertips – The user-friendly operator panel of the CX2731 Color MFP features a clear, organized array of navigation buttons, a backlit LCD display, alphanumeric keypad, 1-touch fax dialing keys, and a full QWERTY keyboard. The MFP also comes with a wide range of productivity-enhancing software:
- PaperPort® software from Nuance® easily turns piles of paper and photos into PDF and JPEG files—using the MFP’s scanner—and saves them to your computer for future use.
- OmniPage® from Nuance—optical character recognition (OCR) software—quickly turns hard-copy office documents and forms into electronic files for easy editing, searching and sharing.
- Desktop Capture Solution—works through PaperPort’s Active Directory Authentication to move scanned documents into your SharePoint®or DocuWare® workflow, quickly and easily.2
- Document management made simple – The CX2731 Color MFP includes ActKey software that lets you move between scan-to tasks—including Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-Application and Scan-to-PC Fax—with a single click.
- Environmentally friendly features – The CX2731 Color MFP also helps you control your effect on the planet’s health by providing:
- Automatic ECO Mode When you’re only printing a few pages, the CX2731 Color MFP’s response is to enter this energy-saving, performance-enhancing setting. Same terrific output, lower power consumption. Everybody wins.
- Deep Sleep Mode The CX2731 Color MFP takes power-saving even more seriously when left on for an extended period: it slips into a “deep sleep” that expends just over a single watt to maintain.
- Mono Resource-Print Mode Even when the color toner runs out, you can still print needed documents in crisp, clear black & white. Simply cancel the original job and select this energy-efficient mode in the printer driver.
- One-piece image drum This long-lasting, user-replaceable consumable remains friendly to your budget while lowering the number of items to dispose of and store.
- Energy Star® compliance With its lower power consumption—especially in Deep Sleep Mode— and standard duplexing, the CX2731 Color MFP meets the government’s standards for energy efficiency.
Product SpecificationsThe CX2731 Color MFP enhances small-to-medium workgroup productivity with robust print/copy/scan/fax functionality.
|Color Print Speed (ppm)*||27|
|Mono Print Speed (ppm)*||31|
|Print Resolution (dpi)||Up to 1200 x 600 dpi|
|Duty Cycle (pg./mo.)||Up to 60,000 prints/copies per month|
|Connectivity||USB v2.0 high-speed; 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet (network)|
|Network I/F||10/100 Base-TX Ethernet (network)|
|Emulations||PCL® 5c, PCL 6; PostScript® 3™ emulation; SIDM|
|Operating Systems||32-/64-bit – Windows® 7, Vista®, XP, Server 2008 and Server 2003; 64-bit – Server 2008 R2; Win 2000; Mac Support – OS 10.3.9 to 10.6|
|Resident Scalable Fonts||86 PCL, 80 PostScript|
|Bitmap (PCL) Fonts||OCR-A, OCR-B, Line Printer, USPS|
|Options||530-sheet 2nd paper tray, 256 MB memory, 512 MB memory, and 16 GB SD Card|
|Color Copy Speed (ppm)||27 ppm|
|Mono Copy Speed (ppm)||31 ppm|
|Scanning Speed||Approx. 3 sec./page color, approx.2 sec./page black & white at 300 dpi (simplex)|
|Scan Type||Color and black & white flatbed|
|Scan-to-PC||Create electronic file from hard copy original in PDF, TIFF or JPEG file formats (TWAIN scanning driver included; Windows compatible)|
|Scan-to-Email Protocol||Scan to e-mail with LDAP support|
|Scan-to-File Protocol||Scan to e-mail with LDAP support; to USB memory stick; to FTP sites; to network; and to PC|
|Scan-to-File File Formats||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PCX, GIF, TGA, PNG, WMF, EMF|
|TWAIN Driver||Windows 2000 and higher; enables remote preview and scan functionality via network|
|Standard Imaging RAM (MB)||256 MB|
|Maximum Imaging RAM (MB)||768 MB|
|Scanner ADF||Up to 50 letter/legal sheets|
|Maximum Page Size||Main Tray from 4.1" x 5.8" to 8.5" x 14"; optional 2nd Tray from 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"; Multi-Purpose Tray (MPT) from 3" x 5" cards to 8.5" x 52" banners|
|Standard Printer Input||350 sheets (250 sheets via Main Tray + 100 sheets via MPT)|
|Maximum Capacity||880 sheets (with optional 530-sheet 2nd Paper Tray)|
|Paper Size||Letter, Legal 13/13.5/14, Banner, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5; Envelopes – C5, DL, Monarch, COM 9, COM 10|
|Paper Weight||Main Tray/Opt. 2nd Tray 17 lb. bond – 65 lb. cover (64–176 gsm); RADF 16 lb. – 28 lb. bond (60–105 gsm); MPT 17 lb. bond – 80 lb. cover (64–220 gsm)|
|Size (W x D x H) (inches/cm)||16.8" x 20" x 17.5" (42.7 cm x 50.9 cm x 44.4 cm)|
|Weight (lb.)||63 lb. (29 kg), including consumables|
|Power Comsumption||Operating Normal 570W; Max 1170W; Idle 100W; Power Save 20W; Deep Sleep <1.5W|
|Acoustic Noise||Printing 54.0 dB; Copying 55.5 dB; Standby 37.0 dB; Power Save – Inaudible|
|Printer||1-Year On-Site limited warranty|