SKU: MB700 Series (Oki)
Professional, reliable and affordable solutions— print, copy, scan and fax
- Professional, reliable and affordable solutions— print, copy, scan and fax
- Fast black & white printing and copying at up to 55 ppm/cpm(1)
- Desktop and floor models available, with finishing and mail bin features
- Versatile and simple to operate via 9" color touch-screen display
- Duplex (2-sided) printing standard
- Internal Ethernet card standard; optional wireless connectivity is also available
- 75-sheet duplexing automatic document feeder (DADF) enables scanning of both sides of a sheet in one continuous pass
- Color scanning with send-to functionality
- Robust copy features, including ID Card Copy
- Users can save personal settings on USB memory sticks and access them at any time
- High-capacity toner yields up to 36,000 pages3
- Rated at up to 275,000 pages/month duty cycle
- Memory upgradable to 1.28 GB, paper capacity expandable to up to 3,200 pages with options4
- 1-Year On-Site limited warranty with optional extensions6
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/3656
- What the medium workgroup demands in a MFP.
- Above all, your workgroup wants to be productive. The MB700 MFP Series from OKI Printing Solutions responds with exceptional print and copy speed: all models deliver up to 55 crisp, clear prints/copies per minute (ppm/cpm), with the first copy appearing in as little as 8 seconds.1
- These black & white MFPs pack a lot of paper and toner—dramatically reducing down-time from user interventions: up to 3,200 pages of paper capacity4 (with options), and high-capacity toner cartridges capable of lasting for up to 36,000 pages3.
- They're also designed to be easy and simple to use, with intuitive and customizable controls.
- Sharing files and documents is a snap – Place your document on the flatbed platen or in the 75-sheet duplexing automatic document feeder (DADF) and scan both sides in a single continuous pass. Save and send the electronic version to a folder on your PC, the network or FTP site, as an attachment to an e-mail address, or to a USB memory stick.
- Preview scans on screen – Before you scan and e-mail an important image file, see how it looks and fits on the page.7 You can preview your scan on the 9" color touch-screen display, saving you time and eliminating errors.
- Manage traffic efficiently – When you e-mail a large file it won't cause a traffic jam on your network. That's because the MB700 MFP Series' traffic-shaping technology can partition your network traffic and designate lower bandwidth for outbound flows. This is especially useful for busy networks and externally hosted Web servers.
- Robust copy and fax features – Benefit from a rich range of advanced copy functions to boost your users' productivity, such as Priority Copy to interrupt long print runs temporarily; ID Card Copy to copy both sides of a card onto a single sheet; and Sample Copy to proof the first copy set before printing the remaining copies.
- MB700 MFP models also offer powerful fax features, including broadcast faxing, 500 speed dials with LDAP support, and fax memory of up to 900 pages5.
- Personalized user settings – The MB700 MFP Series lets multiple users save and re-access their personal settings on a simple flash drive, including their local address book, personal fax numbers, individual copy settings, and even their own touch-screen configuration.
- They simply walk up to the MFP, slide in their flash drive and the MFP literally transforms into their own personal device.
- Finish with a flourish – Choose the MB790f to staple multiple sets of documents of up to 50 pages each. Or organize your output with the 4-bin mailbox on the MB790m, which lets you assign each bin to a different user or a dedicated function—like one for incoming faxes, one for copies and one for regular output.
Product SpecificationsDetailed Specifications: Side-by-Side Comparison
|MB780 MFP||MB790m MFP||MB790f MFP|
|Mono Print Speed (ppm)*||55||55||55|
|Processor||600 MHz||600 MHz||600 MHz|
|Print Resolution (dpi)||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Duty Cycle (pg./mo.)||Up to 275,000 pages/month||Up to 275,000 pages/month||Up to 275,000 pages/month|
|Connectivity||10/100 Base-TX Ethernet; USB 2.0 Hi-speed; optional Parallel; optional Wireless|
|Emulations||PCL® 5e, PCL 6, PostScript® 3™||PCL® 5e, PCL 6, PostScript® 3™||PCL® 5e, PCL 6, PostScript® 3™|
|Operating Systems||Windows® 7, Vista® (32/64-bit), XP (32/64-bit), Server 2008, Server 2003, Win2000 Server; Mac® OS 10.2 to 10.6; UNIX®; Linux|
|Color Copy Speed (ppm)||0||0||0|
|Mono Copy Speed (ppm)||55||55||55|
|Scanning Speed||Up to 55 sides per minute (spm) from Auto Document Feeder (ADF)|
|Scan Type||Color, Mono and Gray Scale||Color, Mono and Gray Scale||Color, Mono and Gray Scale|
|Scan-to-File File Formats||TIFF, JPEG, PDF, XPS||TIFF, JPEG, PDF, XPS||TIFF, JPEG, PDF, XPS|
|Standard Imaging RAM (MB)||256||256||256|
|Maximum Imaging RAM (MB)||1280||1280||1280|
|Maximum Capacity||3,200 sheets||2,300 sheets + 85 envelopes3||2,300 sheets + 85 envelopes3|
|Multi Purpose Tray||100 sheets||100 sheets||100 sheets|
|Paper Size||Letter, Legal-13, Legal-13.5, Legal-14, Executive, Folio, Statement, A4, A5, A6, B5; Envelopes: C5, C6, DL, Com-9, Com-10, Monarch|
|Paper Weight||Main trays, optional 550-sheet trays, duplex: 16 lb. bond–80 lb. cover (60–216 gsm); Multi-Purpose Feeder (MPF): 16 lb. bond–65 lb. cover (60–176 gsm); ADF: 14–32 lb. bond (52–120 gsm); Envelope feeder: 16–28 lb. (60–106 gsm)|
|Paper Capacity||650 sheets||1,200 sheets||1,200 sheets|
|Size (W x D x H) (inches/cm)||21.6" x 24.1" x 29.7" (54.8 cm x 61.2 cm x 75.4 cm)||21.6 x 24.1 x 29.7 (54.8 cm x 61.2 cm x 75.4 cm)||21.6 x 24.1 x 29.7 (54.8 cm x 61.2 cm x 75.4 cm)|
|Weight (lb.)||100 lb. (45.3 kg)||160.6 lb. (72.8 kg)||165.5 lb. (75.0 kg)|
|Power Comsumption||Power Save: 29W, Standby: 105W; Printing: 800W; Copying: 875 W; Scanning: 165W||Power Save: 30W, Standby: 105W; Printing: 800W; Copying: 875 W; Scanning: 165W||Power Save: 30W, Standby: 105W; Printing: 800W; Copying: 875 W; Scanning: 165W|
|Acoustic Noise||Operating (Printing/Scanning/Copying) 55 dB(A); Idle 28 dB(A)|
|Printer||1-Year On-Site4 limited warranty|