SKU: MC860 MFP (Oki)
Wide-format color capability with a unique compact footprint and price
- 4-in-1 multifunctionality in one, space-saving device
- Print, copy, scan and fax up to tabloid-size media
- Print, copy, scan and fax media up to tabloid size in one space-saving device that easily fits into any business environment
- HD Color Printing technology for sharp detail and rich, dramatic color
- Print/Copy speeds of up to 26 ppm color and 33 ppm in black & white1
- Print banners up to 11.6" x 47.24"
- Three standard configurations: 1-Tray–desktop version, 400-sheet capacity; 2-Tray – floor-standing, 930-sheet capacity; 3-Tray – floor-standing, 1,460-sheet capacity
- Up to 50-sheet RADF scanner automatically scans both sides of a document2
- Scan to PC, fax, FTP, network folder, e-mail and USB flash memory
- Emulations: PostScript® 3 and PCL® 5
- 1,460 sheets maximum paper capacity
- Supports media up to 203 gsm (110 lb. index)
- 5.8" LCD touch-screen for easy walk-up access to full functionality
- Multi-tasking standard
- Dual Access standard
- Duplex (2-sided) printing/copying standard
- 40 GB hard disk drive standard
- USB 2.0, parallel (printer only) and Ethernet 10/100 Base-T connectivity
- Nuance® PaperPort® and OmniPage® standard
- Optional 530-sheet 2nd and 3rd paper trays
- Unsurpassed customer service and support— 24/7/365
- 1-Year On-Site limited warranty on printer, 5-Year limited warranty on LED printheads
- The MC860 MFP: all the benefits of tabloid-size color printing, copying
- There has never been a multifunction product like the MC860 MFP. Never before has a fast, wide-format color MFP been so affordable. Never before has a networked tabloid color MFP had such a remarkably small footprint. The MC860 MFP from OKI Printing Solutions is a ground-breaking combination—and a giant step forward in wide-format printing, copying, scanning and faxing for your business.
- Introducing a major breakthrough in cost savings and performance – Now you can enjoy the benefits of wide-format color whenever it’s needed, at a price on par with letter/legal multifunction devices.
- The excellent print-and-copy quality of the MC860 MFP is delivered even on ordinary office paper—no special media are required— helping to control costs while producing breathtaking output.
- Scan pages up to tabloid-size and send digital files to multiple destinations – The MC860 MFP features a tabloid-capable scanner with a reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) that scans both sides of a document. Using the large LCD operator panel, you can easily send your scan to a PC, a folder on the network, or to a USB memory device. Or transmit it along with a fax or attach it to an e-mail message.
- Print, copy, scan and fax in a wide range of document sizes and formats with ease – Letter- and legal-size sheets for day-to-day requirements, and tabloid sheets when the task demands it. Produce spreadsheets, newsletters, posters, booklets, postcards, even banners up to 4 feet in length—all in-house.
- With Single Pass Color™ Digital LED technology, the MC860 MFP’s straight paper path easily handles media up to 203 gsm (110 lb. index), envelopes and banners. And the standard duplex printing/copying capability of the MC860 MFP saves time and supplies.
- Fast throughput to enhance efficiency – With print and copy speeds of up to 26 ppm in color, 33 ppm in monochrome, and a time to first color page of 9.5 seconds,1 the MC860 MFP keeps your work flowing productively.
- The MC860 MFP has full networking capability out of the box plus high-speed USB 2.0 and parallel connectivity, so its fast print/copy speeds and magnificent output are available to workgroups and individuals. It also offers enhanced document security, ensuring peace of mind for your company, customers and employees.
- Media flexibility from 3" x 5" cards to 4-foot banners—up to 203 gsm
- Count on the MC860 MFP to produce a wide range of documents on a variety of paper weights and sizes. Single Pass Color™ technology and a straight-through paper path allow for faster color and mono print speeds, minimal paper jams, smooth handling, and exceptional color output—even on specialty media.
- The scanner on the MC860 MFP also allows users to copy mixed-size originals.
- Take control of your color output, document safeguards, and bottom line: the MC860 MFP from OKI Printing Solutions delivers breathtaking prints and copies, enhanced security features, and budget-protecting software.
- The MC860 MFP from OKI Printing Solutions delivers brilliant output at high speeds. It also gives you control—over the quality of your output, the degree of your security, and the extent of your printing costs. Here are some value-added examples:
- Unique HD (High Definition) Color technology – For print quality that visibly enhances your documents, HD Color technology combines OKI Printing Solutions multilevel LED printheads and unique microfine toner with 1200 x 600 dpi resolution to provide greater depth of detail and color, and a high gloss finish, even on ordinary office paper.
- With its standard 40 GB hard disk drive, the MC860 MFP provides enhanced security features that include:
- Encrypted Secure Print4
- 256-Bit Encryption – Enables secure passage of sensitive documents from PC to printer, with processing and output requiring PIN identification.
- Job Timeout – If not retrieved within a certain time (pre-set by the user), the document is sanitized (cleared) from the hard disk drive.
- MAC Validation – The Message Authentication Code (MAC) is encrypted automatically by the PC into a document’s printing data to prevent the file from being tampered with after it is sent to the printer. The printer reads the code and, if it detects any alterations to the file, issues a warning and cancels the job.
- Secure Erase – Ordinarily, simply deleting a document leaves traces of the contents on a printer’s hard drive. This feature totally removes the document from the hard disk drive, erasing all of the vestiges of a highly sensitive file or, if desired, sanitizing the entire disk drive.
- Better printer management leads to a better bottom line. OKI Printing Solutions helps you with:
- PrintSuperVision – Allows IT support staff to monitor all business printers within the firewall, regardless of printer make. Enables access to networked printer data for monitoring, reporting and managing networked printers in real-time. The user interface is via standard web browsers and no additional software is required.
- Job Accounting – Enables tracking of color and monochrome printing costs, easy monitoring of printing activity, and greater control of printer usage. It generates reports for administrative, bill-back or costaccounting purposes. User permissions can be assigned and are stored on the printer—not on the network—so the system is totally secure.
- Unmatched warranty support – We’re so confident in the reliable performance of the MC860 MFP that we provide an industryleading 5-year warranty on its printheads. You can speak to a live expert located in North America—24/7/365—by calling, toll-free, 800.OKI.DATA (800.654.3282).3
- If you’re looking for a compact, affordable tabloid multifunction product that will perform to your unique demands, the MC860 MFP from OKI Printing Solutions is exactly what you need.
Product SpecificationsMC860 MFP
|Color Management||Color Correct Utility, Color Swatch Utility, Profile Assistant|
|Color Print Speed (ppm)*||26|
|Mono Print Speed (ppm)*||33|
|File Storage||40 GB hard disk drive|
|Print Resolution (dpi)||1200x600|
|Duty Cycle (pg./mo.)||75,000|
|Connectivity||USB v2.0 High Speed; Parallel (printer only); 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (network)|
|Emulations||PCL® 5c, Adobe® PostScript® 3™|
|Operating Systems||Windows® Vista®/Vista x64, Server 2008 x86/Server 2008 x64, XP/XP x64, Server 2003/Server 2003 x64, 2000; Mac® OSX 10.3 (for printer driver)|
|Resident Scalable Fonts||86 PCL, 136 PostScript fonts|
|Color Copy Speed (ppm)||26|
|Mono Copy Speed (ppm)||33|
|File Formats||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, XPS|
|Scanning Speed||33 spm mono, 26 spm color|
|Scan Type||Color and black & white; flatbed with reversing automatic document feeder (RADF)|
|Scan-to-PC||Create electronic file from hard copy original with Nuance® PaperPort® 10 software|
|TWAIN Driver||TWAIN, WIA|
|Standard Imaging RAM (MB)||512|
|Maximum Imaging RAM (MB)||768|
|Maximum Page Size||11"x17"|
|Standard Printer Input||400 sheets|
|Printer Paper Input||Windows® Vista®/Vista x64, Server 2008 x86/Server 2008 x64, XP/XP x64, Server 2003/Server 2003 x64, 2000; Mac® OSX 10.3 (for printer driver)|
|Paper Size||Tabloid, Legal, Letter, Executive, A3, A4, A5, A6, B4 and B5; Envelopes – C4, C5, DL, and COM10|
|Paper Weight||Main tray 17 lb. – 32 lb. (64–120 gsm); Optional 2nd/3rd trays 17 lb.–46 lb. (64–176 gsm); Manual feed 20 lb. bond–110 lb. index (75–203 gsm)|
|Size (W x D x H) (inches/cm)||1-Tray Configuration 22.2" x 25.9" x 26.3" (56.4 cm × 65.8 cm × 66.8 cm); 2- and 3-Tray Configurations 33.3" x 30.2" x 44.5" (84.6 cm x 76.7 cm x 113.0 cm)|
|Weight (lb.)||1-Tray Configuration approx. 149.9 lb. (68 kg); 2-Tray Configuration approx. 200.6 lb. (91 kg); 3-Tray Configuration approx. 211.6 lb. (96 kg)|
|Power Comsumption||Peak (Operating) 1,300W; Standby 160W Avg.; Power Save ≤25W|
|Acoustic Noise||Operating (Printing/Scanning/Copying) 54dB; Standby ≤37dB|
|Printer||1-Year On-Site limited warranty|
|Digital LED Printheads||5-Year limited warranty|