SKU: B700 (Oki)
Full-featured, energy-efficient monochrome printers for small to mid-size workgroups
- Feature-rich black & white printing solutions, adaptable to any environment—models include network-ready and network-ready with duplex1
- Up to a rapid 52 ppm2 for increased productivity
- As fast as 7.9 seconds to first page3
- 700-sheet standard paper input expands to 1,800 sheets with options
- Easy-to-read backlit control panel with easy-to-use alphanumeric keypad
- USB 2.0 host port for walk-up printing
- Standard USB 2.0 and 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet connectivity
- Rock-solid performance: monthly duty cycle of 200,000 pages
- High-quality 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp, clear output
- Powerful 600 MHz processor
- 128 MB standard RAM, upgradable to 640 MB
- Options include 3rd and 4th 550-sheet Paper Trays, 40 GB Hard Disk Drive, 1 GB Network I/F Card, Offset Catch Tray, and Compact Flash Kit
- 1-Year On-Site warranty4
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/3654
- Enhanced performance, ease of use and security features make the B700 Series perfect for productivity-minded companies.
- B700 Series printers from OKI Printing Solutions are designed to enhance productivity in demanding environments. These digital monochrome printers can deliver powerful, cost-effective performance. They provide crisp, clear documents with high speed and low levels of user intervention. They’re a powerful, reliable solution for your workgroup printing needs.
- Feature-rich and up to any task – Perfect for high-volume applications, B700 Series printers have a monthly duty cycle of 200,000 pages. That translates into 10,000 pages per work day5—proposals, reports, memos, spreadsheets, schedules, you name it. These are the printers for the job. They’re not just reliable, they’re also fast— printing at up to 52 ppm2, with the first page appearing in under 8 seconds3. Users will spend less time waiting for their documents—which print at a crisp and clear 1200 x 1200 dpi. With duplex-equipped models1, you can double your efficiency by printing on both sides of the paper. And with the in-tray envelope feeding capability, all six B700 Series models can print up to 95 envelopes—without the need for a separate external feeder.
- LCD display and alphanumeric keypad – The B700 Series is extremely user friendly. A 5-line, blue backlit graphical display and alphanumeric keypad make menu settings and navigation a snap. Messages on the display are easy to read. Administrators can use the printer’s keypad to control user access, and end users can enter PIN numbers to release secure print jobs.
- Print from a USB Flash drive – Simply insert a USB memory stick into the USB port conveniently located on the control panel of all B700 Series printers. Print select file formats without the need for a PC. Just follow the directions on the LCD display, and you’re on your way in seconds.
- At home in your environment – B700 Series printers are compatible with current Windows® and Mac® operating systems, and all are equipped with USB and Ethernet connectivity so that everyone can take advantage of the productivity and cost savings.
- Keeping up with your needs—and environmental concerns.
- The B700 Series fits the way you work—today and, through an array of performance-enhancing options and upgrades, it can adapt to match your future printing needs.
- All B700 Series models come with 128 MB of memory and 700-sheet paper capacity. Increase memory to 640 MB for processing large files, and boost the paper capacity to a max of 1,800 sheets with two 550-sheet trays—which can be used to hold different types of media. An optional offset catch tray lets you separate your output for easy retrieval.
- With a duplex unit (standard on the B710dn, B720dn and B730dn, optional on the other B700 Series models), you can improve your bottom line and save paper by printing on both sides of a sheet.
- You can also add a 40 GB hard disk drive for file storage and to support productivity features such as Secure Print, Proof & Print and Delayed Print.
- Need a higher level of security? The B700 Series has what you’re looking for. Standard security features offered by these printers include:
- Security Protocols • 802.1x Authentication – Authenticates device prior to accessing the network • SNMP v3 – Industry-standard network management security protocol • IP Security (IPSec and IPv6) – Maximum protection of data traffic; all network traffic is encrypted and authenticated
- Storage Device Security
- 6-digit Strong PIN – Required for access to stored jobs on hard disk drive or flash memory
- Auto Delete – Automatic deletion of stored jobs after designated expiration date
- Secure Erase – For data on hard disk or flash; Mil Spec 5220-22.M compliant for Clear and Sanitize operation
- Administrative Management
- Password Access via the Web – Two levels: general administrative control, and access to library of secure print jobs
- Protocol Admin – Enables/disables individual protocols, including SNMP, TCP/IP, IPv6, IPSec, EtherTalk, NetWare, HTTP and FTP
- User Access Controls
- Registered User Database – Works in conjunction with OKI® Job Accounting software (standard) to limit user access
- These printers can also help control your impact on the environment. The B700 Series offers a number of environmentally friendly features, including:
- Energy Star ® compliance – With their lower power consumption and available duplexing, B700 Series printers meet the government’s standards for energy efficiency.
- Toner-Save Mode – A user-selectable setting that enables B700 Series printers to reduce consumables use and waste when lower resolution output can be utilized.
- Duplex (2-sided) printing – This technology allows for savings in energy and resources, in addition to using less media.
- One-piece consumables – Long-lasting, user-replaceable toner cartridges remain friendly to your budget while lowering the number of items to dispose of or store.
- Low Power Consumption – Finely engineered, all B700 Series printers perform with low power requirements duraing regular operation, especially in Standby mode.
Product SpecificationsDetailed Specifications: Side-by-Side Comparison
|B710n||B710dn (120V)||B720n (120V)||B720dn (120V)||B730n (120V)||B730dn (120V)|
|Mono Print Speed (ppm)**||42||42||47||47||52||52|
|Print Resolution (dpi)||1200 x 1200||1200 x 1200||1200 x 1200||1200 x 1200||1200 x 1200||1200 x 1200|
|Duty Cycle (pages per month)||200,000||200,000||200,000||200,000||200,000||200,000|
|Processor (MHz)||600 MHz||600 MHz||600 MHz||600 MHz||600 MHz||600 MHz|
|Time To First Page (seconds)||Simplex: 7.9 seconds; Duplex: 11.1 seconds1|
|Standard Memory (MB)||128||128||128||128||128||128|
|Maximum Memory (MB)||640||640||640||640||640||640|
|Compatibility||Emulations: PCL® 5e and PCL 6; Adobe® PostScript® 3™; Epson® FX-80 Operating Systems: Windows® 7 (32-/64-bit), Vista® (32-/64-bit), XP (32-/64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit), Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Server 2003 (32-/64-bit), Win 2000; Mac® OS X 10.3 and higher|
|Fonts and Bar Codes|
|Resident Fonts||100 PCL fonts; 136 Adobe PostScript fonts|
|Interfaces / Connectivity|
|Standard Interfaces||Standard: High-Speed USB v2.0, RJ45 Ethernet print server (10/100 Base-TX), IEEE Bi-directional Parallel, and RS232-C Serial|
|Optional Interfaces||1 GB Ethernet print server (10/100/1000 Base-TX)|
|Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)||700-sheets (150-sheet 1st Tray + 550-sheet 2nd Tray, standard)|
|Maximum Paper Capacity (sheets)||1,800 sheets||1,800 sheets||1,800 sheets||1,800 sheets||1,800 sheets||1,800 sheets|
|Face Down Output (sheets)||500 sheets, face-down||500 sheets, face-down||500 sheets, face-down||500 sheets, face-down||500 sheets, face-down||500 sheets, face-down|
|Face Up Output (sheets)||70 sheets, face-up||70 sheets, face-up||70 sheets, face-up||70 sheets, face-up||70 sheets, face-up||70 sheets, face-up|
|Operating / Physical Specifications|
|Dimensions W/out Box (W x D x H) (inches/cm)||16.6" x 18.3" x 15.9" (42.2 cm x 46.5 cm x 40.4 cm)||16.6 x 18.3 x 15.9 inches (42.2 cm x 46.5 cm x 40.4 cm)||16.6 x 18.3 x 15.9 inches (42.2 cm x 46.5 cm x 40.4 cm)||16.6 x 18.3 x 15.9 inches (42.2 cm x 46.5 cm x 40.4 cm)||16.6 x 18.3 x 15.9 inches (42.2 cm x 46.5 cm x 40.4 cm)||16.6 x 18.3 x 15.9 inches (42.2 cm x 46.5 cm x 40.4 cm)|
|Weight Without Box (lb. / kg)||46.5 lb. (21 kg)||46.5 lb. (21 kg)||46.5 lb. (21 kg)||46.5 lb. (21 kg)||46.5 lb. (21 kg)||46.5 lb. (21 kg)|
|Warranty||1-Year limited On-Site warranty4|