SKU: C610 Series (Oki)
400-sheet standard paper capacity, expandableto 1,460 sheets max. with optional 2nd and 3rdpaper trays
- Time to first page as fast as 9 seconds color,8 seconds black & white 1
- 1200 x 600 dpi resolution for crisp,clear output
- 400-sheet standard paper capacity, expandableto 1,460 sheets max. with optional 2nd and 3rdpaper trays
- Models available with duplex (2-sided) printing,additional paper capacity, and 16 GB SD memorycard standard
- PCL® 6, PCL 5c and PostScript® 3™ emulations;support for Windows® Vista® XPS and PDF v1.7
- 10/100 Base-T Network connectivity standard
- Handles media from 3" x 5" cards, 4" x 6" and5" x 7" photo paper, to banner-size sheets
- Single Pass Color™ Digital technology for printingup to 140 lb. index stock (250 gsm) and bannersheets up to 8.5" x 52"
- Optional security features including dataencryption and password protection
- Convenient operator panel displays toner levels,provides printer/network status, and enablesprinter and network settings changes
- 2-piece consumables for low Total Cost ofOwnership in color and mono 2
- 1-Year limited warranty with Overnight Exchangeon printer 3; 5-Year limited warranty on LEDprintheads
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/365 3
- C610 Series Digital Color printers are practically in a class by themselves. They combine fast, highquality color output with best-in-class performance6, including unmatched print speeds. Models come with standard features such as automatic duplex (2-sided) printing (C610dn, -cdn and -dtn4), extra paper capacity (C610dtn4), a 16 GB SD memory card (C610cdn4), plus the legendary OKI PrintingSolutions reliability.
- HD Color Printing technology – All four C610 Series models utilize this unique process for breathtaking output.
- HD Color Printing technology combines multi-level LED printheads and microfine toner for precise toner placement; deep, saturated colors; and fine detail on regular copy paper and glossy media.
- Rich color pages at up to 32 per minute1 – The C610 Series delivers crisp 1200 x 600 dpi color output, with the first page printing in as little as 9 seconds.1 Black & white pages print at up to 34 ppm, the first in as little as 8 seconds.1 The C610 Series supports PCL® and PostScript® emulations, as well as Windows® Vista® XPS and PDF Direct Print technologies.
- Exceptional paper handling – All C610 Series models have a paper capacity of at least 400 sheets: a 300-sheet paper tray plus built-in 100 sheet multi-purpose tray for labels, envelopes, transparencies, and index stock up to 140 lb. (250 gsm). Use them to print everything from 3" x 5" cards, 4" x 6" and 5" x 7" photo paper, to banner-size sheets up to 8.5" wide by 52" in length.
- Since the more sheets a printer holds means fewer user interventions, the C610 Series can further increase your productivity: the C610dtn holds 930 sheets, with its standard 530-sheet 2nd tray— optional on the other three. All four models have a max paper capacity of 1,460 sheets, with available 2nd tray and 3rd paper trays.
- Workgroup connectivity built in – Share the advantages and efficiencies of any or all of the C610 Series models through the internal OkiLAN® 10/100 Base-T print server. Or make them personal printers by connecting through the high-speed USB 2.0 port.
- Unmatched warranty support – We’re so confident in the reliable performance of the C610 Series that we provide an industry-leading 5-year warranty on their printheads, and a 1-year limited printer warranty with Overnight Exchange and optional coverage extensions.
Product SpecificationsDetailed Specifications: Side-by-Side Comparison
|Color Print Speed (ppm)**||32||32||32||32|
|B / W Print Speed (ppm)**||34||34||34||34|
|Resolution (dpi)||1200 x 600||1200 x 600||1200 x 600||1200 x 600|
|Duty Cycle (pages per month)||Up to 75,000 pg./mo.||Up to 75,000 pg./mo.||Up to 75,000 pg./mo.||Up to 75,000 pg./mo.|
|Processor (MHz)||533 MHz PowerPC CPU||533 MHz PowerPC CPU||533 MHz PowerPC CPU||533 MHz PowerPC CPU|
|Time to First Page (seconds) (Color / Mono)||As fast as 9 sec. Color;8 sec. Mono 1|
|RAM Standard (MB)||256||256||256||256|
|RAM Maximum (MB)||768||768||768||768|
|Resident Fonts||86 MonoType, 80 PostScript fonts, 1 OKI original OCR font|
|Compatibility||Emulations: PCL® 6, PCL 5c; PostScript® 3™; IBM® PowerPrinter®; Epson® FX; Windows® Vista® XPS; PDF v1.7 Operating Systems: Standalone and network – Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003/2000/2008; Mac® support – OS X 10.3 and higher|
|Interfaces / Connectivity|
|Standard Interfaces||USB v2.0; USB Host I/F (for Secure Card Solution)|
|Internal Network Interface||10/100 Base-T Internal Ethernet Print Server|
|Sheet Sizes||Standard 100-sheet; handles overhead transparencies, envelopes, mailing label stock, and banners|
|Maximum Paper Size (inches)||Main Tray 4.1" x 5.8"/ 8.5" x 14"; 2nd/3rd Tray 5.8" x 8.3"/8.5" x 14"; Multi-Purpose Tray 3" x 5"/8.5" x 52" banner|
|Paper Input||400 sheets standard (300-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal Paper Tray + 100-sheet Multi-Purpose Tray) 1,460 sheets max. (with standard/||400 sheets standard (300-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal Paper Tray + 100-sheet Multi-Purpose Tray) 1,460 sheets max. (with standard/||930 sheets (with 530-sheet 2nd Paper Tray) 1,460 sheets max. (with standard/||400 sheets standard (300-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal Paper Tray + 100-sheet Multi-Purpose Tray) 1,460 sheets max. (with standard/|
|Standard Sheet Weight||17||17||17||17|
|Maximum Sheet Weight (lb.)||Main/2nd/3rd Tray 17 lb. bond – 120 lb. index (64 – 220 gsm); manual feed via multi-purpose tray 17 lb. bond – 140 lb. index (64 – 250 gsm); duplex 17 lb. – 32 lb. bond (64 – 120 gsm)|
|Paper Options||530-sheet 2nd Tray and 3rd Paper Trays||530-sheet 2nd Tray and 3rd Paper Trays||530-sheet 2nd Tray and 3rd Paper Trays||530-sheet 2nd Tray and 3rd Paper Trays|
|Operating / Physical Specifications|
|Dimensions w/out Box (W x D x H) (inches/cm)||17.1" x 21.5" x 13.4"||17.1" x 21.5" x 13.4"||17.1" x 21.5" x 13.4"||17.1" x 21.5" x 13.4"|
|Warranty||• Printer: 1-Year limited with Overnight Exchange 5 • Digital LED Printheads: 5-Year limited warranty|