HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw
SKU: HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw (hp Office Products)
Streamline office tasks with a wireless-enabled color MFP that provides touchscreen access to business apps. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. Boost productivity with versatile scan, fax, and copy options.
- Web-connected ease of use
- Use apps and a color touchscreen to access and print from the Web—even scan to online storage sites.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Print with ease—from virtually anywhere “Now with AirPrint™”. Simply print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch®.
- Install in only a few minutes—there's no CD required with HP Smart Install.
- Versatile, networked productivity
- Help save time and effort by scanning documents directly to a flash drive, email, network folder, or the Web.
- Print and share in the office with wireless and Ethernet connectivity—and install your MFP fast.
- Finish copying and scanning jobs with less effort, using the 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Use the easy-access USB port to print from—and save to—a flash drive.
- Professional-quality color and results
- Produce vivid colors with HP ImageREt 3600 and ColorSphere II toner. Optimize settings with HP EasyColor.
- Print one-sided copies of two-sided IDs, and improve the image quality of your copied images.
- Print professional-quality color at speeds up to 14 pages per minute A4 and letter.
- Use a high-capacity cartridge and get the same black cost per page as a black-only HP LaserJet printer.
- Resource savings to help meet environmental goals
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Save energy and time with Instant-on Technology.
- This MFP's compact size and preinstalled cartridges result in less packaging waste.
- Enjoy free, easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns the printer On when you need it, Off when you don’t[eco01]
- Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology[eco02]
- Free, convenient cartridge recycling in more than 50 countries[eco03]
- [eco01]HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
- [eco02]Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
- [eco03]Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
|All-in-one functions:||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Mobile Printing Capability:||HP ePrint, HP wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™|
|Print speed black (normal, letter):||Up to 14 ppm|
|Print speed color (normal, letter):||Up to 14 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:||Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.|
|Print speed footnote:||Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 18.5 sec|
|First page out (color):||As fast as 19 sec|
|Page yield footnote:||For information on cartridge page and photo yields, see http://www.hp.com/go/pageyield|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 30,000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||250 to 1500|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Paper handling standard,input:||150-sheet input tray, 35-sheet automatic document feeder|
|Paper handling standard,output:||125-sheet output bin|
|Envelope capacity:||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Output capacity:||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Media sizes, custom:||3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media weight:||16 to 43 lb (up to 59 lb with HP laser glossy photo papers)|
|Media types:||Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, heavy, letterhead, light, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock|
|Weight:||52 lb (23.6 kg)|
|Processor speed:||750 MHz|
|Memory, standard:||256 MB|
|Memory, maximum:||256 MB|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation (via Universal Print Driver)|
|Scanner type:||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan size, maximum (flatbed):||8.5 x 11.7 in|
|Scan size, maximum (ADF):||8.5 x 14 in|
|Fax telehpone handset:||No|
|Scanner duplex feeder:||No|
|Sure Supply Support:||Yes|
|Automatic paper sensor:||Yes|
|Automatic paper sensor:||Yes, 1 USB cable|
|Digital sending specifications|
|Digital sending features:||Scan to USB; Scan to folder; Scan to email|
|Supported file formats:||JPG; PDF|
|Maximum number of copies:||Up to 99 copies|
|Copy reduce/enlarge settings:||25 to 400%|
|Copy resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Fax transmission speed (seconds per page):||33.6 kbps|
|Fax note:||Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.|
|Fax memory:||Up to 250 pages|
|Fax resolution, black (dots per inch):||Up to 203 x 196 dpi|
|Fax delayed sending:||Yes|
|Junk fax barrier:||Yes|
|Polling:||Yes (receive only)|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n networking|
|Mobile printing capability:||HP ePrint, HP wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™|
|Mobile Printing Capability Footnote:||HP ePrint: Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any Internet- and e-mail-capable device. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter. Apps: Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®: 1 GHz (32-bit) (x86) or (64-bit) (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows® XP (32-bit) (SP2): Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or network port Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor; 256 MB RAM; 300 MB free hard disk space; CD/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network port|
|Compatible operating systems:||Full software installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows®7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher) Driver only installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server® 2003 (32-bit) (SP3 or higher) Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v10.7 Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package) SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer) HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9|
|Display:||3.5" (8.89 cm) touchscreen Color Graphic Display (CGD)|
|Memory Card Compatibility:||None|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Weight:||52 lb (23.6 kg)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||17.7 x 18.7 x 16.3 in (449 x 476 x 414 mm)|
|Dimensions, max (W x D x H):||17.7 x 21.0 x 16.3 in|
|Package weight:||59.1 lb|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply:||Input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)|
|Power consumption:||310 watts (Printing), 315 watts (Copying), 13 watts (Ready), 6.4 watts (Sleep), 0.2 watts (Off)|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.|
|Acoustic power emissions:||6.1 B(A)|
|Operating temperature range:||62.6 to 77ºF|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||10 to 80% RH|
|What's in the box:||HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw; Preinstalled introductory HP Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow Color LaserJet Toner Cartridges with ColorSphere toner (~700 pages); ADF input support; CD(s) containing device software and electronic User's Guide; Readiris PRO text recognition software; ReadIris registration card, Installation Guide, Support flyer; power cord(s); Phone cord(s); USB cable|
|Cable included?:||Yes, 1 USB cable|
|Software included?:||Windows: HP Installer/Uninstaller, HP PCL 6 print driver, HP WIA Scan Driver, HP TWAIN Scan Driver, HP Scan, HP Fax Setup Wizard, HP Send Fax, HP Fax Print Driver, ReadIris Software; Mac: HP Installer/Uninstaller, HP Postscript driver, HP Scan, HP Setup Assistant, HP Fax Print Driver, HP Ink Widget, HP Utility, ReadIris Software, Scan to email/folder setup|
|Warranty:||One-year, limited warranty, product exchange|