HP LaserJet Pro 400 color Printer M451dw
SKU: HP LaserJet Pro 400 color Printer M451dw (hp Office Products)
Produce professional-quality color documents with ease and fast speed. Easily integrate into your office or wireless home network. Save paper with automatic two-sided printing. And print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
FeaturesFeatures Professional-grade speed and color
- Boost productivity and save time with print speeds up to 21 ppm letter.
- Produce bold text and smooth color with HP ImageREt 3600 and Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges.
- Design your own marketing materials—print on media from 3.5 x 5 inches (8.9 x 12.7 cm) to 8.5 x 14 inches (21.6 x 35.6 cm). Use tips, tools, and templates from HP—access ideas and download templates and stock photos.
- Produce color marketing materials in-house on a range of media sizes by using tips and templates from HP.
- Print documents affordably. Get the same black cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer.
- Conserve resources and save paper, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Proactively manage office printing with HP Web Jetadmin.
- Print from anywhere in the office, using built-in wireless connectivity. Share printing resources, using built-in Ethernet.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Reduce energy use with Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology. Also save with Instant-on Technology.
- Install in only a few minutes—there's no CD required with HP Smart Install. Set up the printer on a wireless network effortlessly, using HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Start right away with HP Smart Install. Use HP Auto Wireless Connect to autoconfigure networking.
- Receive consistent results with Original HP cartridges and easily reorder with HP SureSupply.
- Take advantage of free, easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it, off when you don’t.[eco01]
- Reduce paper use by up to 50%, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Lower your impact—reduce energy and paper use with HP EcoSMART Console.
- [eco01]HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. Find out how at our website.
|Print speed, black (normal quality mode):||Up to 21 ppm|
|Print speed, color (normal quality mode):||Up to 21 ppm|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 17 sec|
|First page out (color):||As fast as 17 sec|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 40,000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||750 to 2000|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation|
|Processor speed:||600 MHz|
|Memory, standard:||128 MB|
|Memory, maximum:||384 MB|
|Paper tray(s), standard:||2 / 3|
|Paper tray(s), maximum:||3|
|Paper handling standard, input:||50-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray 2|
|Paper handling optional, input:||Optional 250-sheet tray|
|Paper handling standard, output:||150-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes, standard:||Tray 1: Letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in, envelopes (No 10, Monarch); Tray 2, optional Tray 3: Letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 8 in, envelopes (No 10, Monarch); Automatic duplexer: Letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in|
|Media sizes, custom:||Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2, optional Tray 3: 3.94 x 5.83 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media types:||Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), postcards, transparencies, labels, envelopes|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; 1 Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port; 1 WiFi 802.11 b/g/n|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||15.9 x 19.1 x 12.7 in (405 x 484 x 322 mm)|
|Dimensions, max. (W x D x H):||15.9 x 27.1 x 12.7 in|
|Weight:||52.1 lb (23.64 kg)|
|Media weight:||Tray 1: 16 to 47 lb (up to 58 lb with HP Color laser glossy photo papers); Tray 2, optional Tray 3: 16 to 43 lb (up to 47 lb with postcards, up to 58 lb with HP Color laser glossy photo papers); Automatic duplexer: 16 to 43 lb|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows® XP (32-bit) SP2: Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM 400 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port Macintosh: Mac OSX v 10.5, v 10.6; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor; 500 MB hard disk; CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network port|
|Compatible operating systems:||Full software installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows® 7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® XP 32-bit (SP2 or higher) Driver only installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® Server 2003 32-bit (SP3 or higher) Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6 Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package) SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer) HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9|
|Power consumption:||425 watts (Active), 15.2 watts (Ready), 4.0 watts (Sleep), 0.5 watts (Off)|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.|
|ENERGY STAR® Compliant:||Yes|
|Power consumption (Active):||425 watts|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.5 watts|
|Operating temperature:||59 to 86ºF (15 to 30ºC)|
|Warranty:||One-year limited warranty, return to HP or authorized service provider|
|Cable included?:||Yes, 1 USB cable|
|What's in the box:||Printer; Four preinstalled introductory HP LaserJet toner cartridges (yield ~1400 pages); In-box documentation (Hardware installation guide), Warranty card (China, Indonesia, Brazil, Japan); Software drivers and documentation on CD-ROMs; Power cord; Built-in Automatic duplexer for two-sided printing; Built-in Wireless Card; USB cable|
|Network ready:||Standard (built-in Fast Ethernet; WiFi 802.11 b/g/n)|