HP Officejet 4620 e-All-in-One Printer
SKU: HP Officejet 4620 e-All-in-One Printer (hp Office Products)
HP ePrint, AirPrint™, wireless networking, 35-page automatic document feeder, mono graphic display, four individual HP Officejet inks, optional XL cartridges, ENERGY STAR® qualified
Empower your business—easily print from virtually anywhere, and share resources across a wireless network. Print, copy, scan—even fax—and produce professional-quality color at a low cost per page.
- Efficient web connectivity--even print on the go
- Print from mobile devices on the go. With HP ePrint, now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Now with Apple® AirPrint™. Simply print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®.
- Stay connected—share on a wireless network or through the Hi-Speed USB port.
- Standout versatility to increase productivity
- Print, copy, scan, and fax with ease. Fax and scan documents directly to a PC and to network folders.
- Finish projects fast—use the 35-page automatic document feeder to save time.
- Print everyday documents at ISO speeds up to 8 ppm black and up to 7.5 ppm color.
- Easily print, scan, and copy documents from the convenient 2.0-inch (5.08 cm) diagonal mono graphic display.
- Professional color you can count on—for less
- Print professional color for a low cost per page, and save on frequent printing, using high-capacity cartridges.
- Print documents affordably with four individual inks.
- Produce fast-drying documents, using papers with the ColorLok® logo, and print fade-resistant documents.
- Produce documents, brochures, and flyers without borders—print all the way to the edge of the page.
- Outstanding energy and resource savings
- Conserve resources, using an ENERGY STAR® qualified e-all-in-one with smart energy-saving modes.
- Use a product that is composed of recyclable plastics.
- Cut waste—get free and easy recycling with HP Planet Partners.
- Use Original HP cartridges for quality, reliability, and rewards.
- Save up to 40% on energy—preset your device to turn On or Off with Schedule On and Schedule Off.
- Save paper by viewing and storing faxes electronically.
- Free, convenient cartridge recycling in 47 countries.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Energy savings calculation assumes the device is scheduled to be off for 12 hours per weekday and 48 hours per weekend. Reduced energy use is compared with a typical daily usage model, which assumes devices remain in "Off" mode overnight and on the weekend.
|All-in-one functions:||Print, copy, scan, fax|
|Mobile Printing Capability:||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™|
|Print Speed Black (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 8 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 7.5 ppm|
|Print speed black (draft):||Up to 23 ppm|
|Print speed color (draft):||Up to 22 ppm|
|Print speed, color, 4x6 photo (draft mode):||As fast as 19 sec|
|Print speed footnote:||Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 15 sec|
|Page yield footnote:||Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||150 to 600 (print); 20 to 100 (scan)|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 1200 x 600 dpi|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi optimized on select HP photo papers with 1200 x 1200 input dpi|
|Print technology:||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 3000 pages|
|Paper handling standard,input:||80-sheet input tray, 35-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF)|
|Paper handling standard,output:||20-sheet (stacker) output tray|
|Envelope capacity:||Up to 15 envelopes|
|Envelope feeder:||Yes, 15|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||None|
|Media sizes, standard:||A; 4 x 6-in; 4 x 6.5-in Plain, Premium Plus; Photo media (Advanced, Everyday Photo Gloss, Brochure)|
|Media types:||Paper (inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, cards, transparencies, iron-on transfers, HP premium media|
|Media weight, recommended:||16 to 48 lb|
|Memory, standard:||32 MB SDRAM|
|Memory, maximum:||32 MB SDRAM|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced|
|Scanner type:||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan resolution, enhanced:||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan size, maximum (flatbed):||8.5 x 11.7 in|
|Scan size, maximum (ADF):||8.5 x 14 in|
|Copy resolution, black:||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|Copy resolution, color:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy reduce/enlarge settings:||25 to 400%|
|Maximum number of copies:||Up to 99 copies|
|Fax transmission speed (seconds per page):||4 sec per page|
|Junk fax barrier:||Yes|
|Fax delayed sending:||Yes|
|Fax speed note:||Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.|
|Fax memory:||Up to 99 pages|
|Fax memory note:||Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.|
|Speed dials, maximum number:||Up to 99 pages|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Network Ready:||Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 USB 2.0; 802.11b/g/n wireless|
|Memory card compatible:||None|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) (Professional and Home Editions), Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7 Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html)|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor; 2 GB hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port; Internet Explorer; Windows Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor; 2 GB hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port; Internet Explorer; Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or higher (32-bit only): Any Intel® Pentium® II , Celeron®, or compatible processor; 233 MHz or higher; 750 MB hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port; Internet Explorer 6 or higher; Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6 or v10.7: PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor; 900 MB free hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port; Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html) Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6 or v10.7: PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor; 900 MB free hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB port|
|Mobile printing capability:||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™|
|Borderless Printing:||Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||17.64 x 13.86 x 8.15 in (448 x 352 x 207 mm)|
|Weight:||13.8 lb (6.27 kg)|
|Dimensions, max (W x D x H):||17.64 x 21.65 x 8.15 in|
|Power and operating requirements|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:||Yes|
|Power supply:||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)|
|Power consumption:||15.1 watts maximum, 15.1 watts (Active), 4.5 watts (Standby), 2.1 watts (Sleep)|
|Power consumption (Active):||15.1 watts|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.|
|Power Consumption, Powersave:||2.15 watts|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||5 to 80% RH|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||15 to 80% RH|
|Operating temperature range:||59 to 90ºF|
|Acoustic Pressure Emissions:||49.1 dB(A) (Draft printing)|
|Acoustic power emissions:||Draft (black 6.5 B(A), color 6.5 B(A)), Normal (black 5.9 B(A), color 5.9 B(A))|
|What's in the box:||HP Officejet 4620 All-in-One; 1 each HP 564 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black Ink cartridge; power cord; Software CD; USB setup cable (1-meter); Phone cord; setup poster; Getting Started Guide. [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]|
|Cable included?:||Yes, 1 USB setup cable (1-meter)|
|Software included:||HP Printer Software, Microsoft Toolbar, HP Update, Shop for Supplies Online|
|Warranty:||One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week phone support|