HP LaserJet Pro 100 color MFP M175nw
SKU: HP LaserJet Pro 100 color MFP M175nw (hp Office Products)
Produce professional-quality color at the office, and easily print, scan and copy, using HP's smallest color laser MFP. You can count on HP to deliver innovations that make it easy to print from any mobile device and to reduce energy use.
FeaturesProfessional color from HP's smallest color MFP.
- Print professional-quality color documents from HP's smallest color laser MFP.
- Improve the quality of your copied images, text and graphics with automatic copy optimization.
- Get outstanding color—use HP ImageREt 2400 and Original HP cartridges with HP ColorSphere toner technology.
- Print black text affordably—at the same cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer.
- Stay connected and productive on the go with HP ePrint, and print from virtually anywhere.
- Install your MFP in only a few minutes, and easily print and share with built-in wireless and Ethernet ports.
- Produce one-sided copies of two-sided IDs with ease, using ID copy. Plus, scan instantly to a PC, e-mail, and more.
- Confirm your cartridge is Original HP for reliable performance, using HP Toner Cartridge Authentication.
- Get project ideas, tools and templates from HP to help develop marketing materials and estimate print costs.
- Print on a wide range of paper sizes—from 3.5 x 5 (8.9 x 12.7 cm) to 8.5 x 14 inch (21.6 x 35.6 cm).
- Achieve great results—pre-configured shortcuts optimize output quality based on the media selected.
- Easily adjust spot colors and apply them throughout a document with basic color-match settings.
- Get up to 50% energy savings, using an HP LaserJet with HP Auto-Off Technology.
- Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy.
- Take advantage of free, easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Save space and resources compared with larger-sized products—use a compact color laser MFP.
- Save energy—HP Auto-Off Technology turns your printer Off when you don’t need it.[eco01]
- Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy.[eco02]
- Free, convenient recycling in 53 countries.
- [eco01]HP Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
- [eco02]Compared with products that use traditional fusing and cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) copying.
|All-in-one functions:||Print, copy, scan|
|Print speed black (normal, letter):||Up to 17 ppm|
|Print speed color (normal, letter):||Up to 4 ppm|
|Print speed footnote:||Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.|
|Print speed footnote:||Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 15.5 sec|
|First page out (color):||As fast as 27.5 sec|
|Page yield footnote:||Average color composite (C/M/Y) and black declared yields based on ISO/IEC 19798 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. Imaging Drum yield is approximately* 14,000 pages when printing in black; approximately* 7000 pages when printing in color; approximately* 9000-10,000 pages when printing in average customer conditions. *Pages may vary based on customer printing conditions and usage.|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 20,000 pages|
|Footnote for duty cycle:||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||250 to 950|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Print technology:||4-pass color laser|
|Paper handling standard,input:||150-sheet input tray, 35-sheet automatic document feeder|
|Paper handling standard,output:||50-sheet output bin|
|Envelope capacity:||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Output capacity:||Up to 10 envelopes|
|Media sizes, custom:||3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media weight:||16 to 47 lb (plain paper); up to 59 lb (glossy paper)|
|Media types:||Paper (bond, brochure, color, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock|
|Weight:||35.5 lb (16.2 kg)|
|Processor speed:||600 MHz|
|Memory, standard:||128 MB|
|Memory, maximum:||128 MB|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PDF (v1.7), HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PDF (v1.7), AirPrint™ compatible|
|Scanner type:||Flatbed, ADF|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan size, maximum (flatbed):||8.5 x 11.7 in|
|Scan size, maximum (ADF):||8.5 x 14 in|
|Scan speed normal, letter (b/w & color):||Up to 14 ppm|
|Scanner duplex feeder:||No|
|Sure Supply Support:||Yes|
|Automatic paper sensor:||Yes|
|Automatic paper sensor:||Yes, 1 USB cable|
|Digital sending specifications|
|Maximum number of copies:||Up to 99 copies|
|Copy reduce/enlarge settings:||25 to 400%|
|Copy resolution, black:||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|HP ePrint capability:||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n|
|Mobile Printing Capability Footnote:||May require a firmware upgrade to be HP ePrint or AirPrint™ compatible, download at http://www.hp.com/go/support|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 500 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows® XP (32-bit) SP2: Pentium 233 MHz processor, 512 KB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 500 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.5.8, v 10.6; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel Core processor; 256 MB RAM; 300 MB free hard disk space; CD/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network port|
|Compatible operating systems:||Full software installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows® 7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® XP 32-bit (SP2 or higher) Driver only installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 32-bit (SP3 or higher), Windows® Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit SmartInstall available on all supported Windows® operating systems Mac OS X v 10.5.8, v 10.6 Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package) SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer) HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9|
|Display:||2-line LCD (text)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Weight:||35.5 lb (16.2 kg)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||17.4 x 16.6 x 13.3 in (441 x 421 x 338 mm)|
|Dimensions, max (W x D x H):||17.4 x 18.9 x 17.4 in (including protrusions, with input tray extended for legal-size operational configuration)|
|Package weight:||38.5 lb|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power supply:||Input voltage 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)|
|Power consumption:||310 watts (Active/Printing), 300 watts (Copying), 11 watts (Ready), 5.6 watts (Sleep), 0.2 watts (Auto-Off), 0.2 watts (Off)|
|Power consumption (Active):||310 watts|
|Power Consumption, Powersave:||5.6 watts|
|Power Consumption (Manual-off):||0.2 watts|
|Power consumption footnote:||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.|
|Acoustic power emissions:||6.2 B(A)|
|Operating temperature range:||68 to 80.6º F|
|Recommended Operating humidity range:||10 to 80% RH|
|What's in the box:||HP LaserJet Pro 100 color MFP M175nw; HP LaserJet Introductory Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta toner cartridges (~500 pages); CD (with software and electronic documentation); Installation guide; power cord; USB cable|
|Cable included?:||Yes, 1 USB cable|
|Software included?:||Windows: HP SmartInstall, HP Installer/Uninstaller, HP PCL 6 print driver, HP WIA Scan Driver, HP TWAIN Scan Driver, HP Scan, HP Device Toolbox configuration utility, ReadIris Software; Mac: HP Installer/Uninstaller, HP PS driver, HP Scan, HP Setup Assistant, HP Ink Widget, HP Utility, ReadIris Software|
|Warranty:||One-year, limited warranty, product exchange|