HP Scanjet G3010 Photo Scanner
SKU: HP Scanjet G3010 Photo Scanner (hp Office Products)
Preserve memories and create projects with exceptional photo, film and document scanning. Get high-definition scans with 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution and 48-bit color. Restore damaged photos and film. Even edit text from scanned documents.
FeaturesGet exceptional photo and document scans
- Enjoy high-definition scans that make beautiful reprints with 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution.
- Automatically remove red eye and enhance details in dark photos using HP Real Life technologies.
- Keep a safe, digital record with clear, crisp scans of important documents and more.
- Edit text from scanned documents and magazines-such as letters and articles-using included software.
- Easily convert cherished 35 mm slides and negatives into digital files you can print, share or save.
- Enjoy quick, easy scanning of multiple photos, slides or negatives, and then save as separate files.
- Get beautiful results-remove dust and scratches from photos, slides or negatives.
- Bring old or damaged photos back to life by restoring faded color using included software.
- Quickly and easily scan, make reprints or copy documents and save images at the touch of a button.
- Create PDFs that are easy to file and share via e-mail using a one-touch button.
- Easily organize, edit and e-mail photos-without large file attachments-using HP Photosmart software.
- Quickly transfer scans to your computer using a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection.
|Automatic document feeder capacity||None|
|Maximum scan size - flatbed||8.5 x 11.7 in|
|Scan resolution, hardware||Up to 4800 x 9600 dpi|
|Task speed||4 x 6-in color photo to file: about 10 sec for multiple image scan, up to 27 sec for single image scan; 35 mm slides to file: up to 28 sec for multiple image scan, up to 83 sec for single image scan; OCR 8.5 x 11-in text page to Microsoft Word: up to 31 sec for single image scan; 4 x 6-in color photo to share/e-mail: up to 27 sec for single image scan; 8.5 x 11.7-in PDF to e-mail: up to 47 sec for single image scan|
|Connectivity, standard||Hi-Speed USB (compatible with USB 2.0 specifications)|
|Power supply||External power adapter|
|Minimum system requirements||PC: Windows XP, XP x64, 2000: 233 MHz processor, 128 MB RAM, 500 MB available hard disk space, USB port, CD-ROM drive, 800 x 600 SVGA monitor, 16-bit color, Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 5.01 Service Pack 2 and later; Windows Vista, Vista x64: 800 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 450 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM drive, 800 x 600 SVGA monitor, DirectX 9 capable graphics, Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 7 Macintosh: Mac OS X v 10.3.9, v 10.4 and higher; PowerPC G3, G4 and G5 processor, Intel Core processor; 128 MB RAM [256 MB recommended (required for v 10.4 and higher)], 250 MB available hard disk space|
|Compatible network operating systems|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Certified for Windows Vista(TM); Windows XP Home; Windows XP Professional; Windows XP Professional x64; Windows XP Media Center; Windows 2000; Mac OS X v 10.2.2 or higher|
|Certified for Windows Vista(TM)|
|Power consumption||ENERGY STAR® qualified|
|Dimensions, std. (W x D x H)||11.73 x 18.58 x 3.54 in|
|Dimensions, max. (W x D x H)||11.73 x 18.58 x 3.54 in|
|Weight, U.S.||6.6 lb|
|Warranty, standard||US: 90-day limited hardware warranty; Canada, LAR, EMEA, AP: one-year limited hardware warranty. Telephone support options and fees vary by product, country and language. Telephone support conditions and telephone numbers are available at http://www.hp.com/support.|
|What's in the box|
|What's in the box||HP Scanjet G3010 Photo Scanner, USB cable, power supply adapter/power cord, CDs (include software and user instructions), Vista errata, setup poster, I.R.I.S. registration flyer, warranty statement|
|Cable included?||Yes, 1 USB cable|
|Software included||HP Photosmart software for Windows and Macintosh (includes integrated OCR, dust and scratch removal, HP Photosmart Share, HP Image Editor, faded color restoration, HP Red-eye Removal, HP Adaptive Lighting)|