HP Scanjet G4010 Photo Scanner
SKU: HP Scanjet G4010 Photo Scanner (hp Office Products)
Industry leading color accuracy using world's first 6-color, 96-bit scanning. Capture colors that are 40% more accurate than other scanners, for true-to-the-original scans. Scan photos, slides and negatives at 4800 x 9600-dpi. Restore photos too.
- Get superior color accuracy and photo reproduction with 6-color, 96-bit scanning—exclusive to HP.
- Enjoy high-definition scans that make beautiful reprints with 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution.
- Remove red-eye and enhance details in dark photos using HP Real Life technologies.
- Keep a safe, digital record with clear, crisp scans of important family documents and more.
- Edit text from scanned documents and magazines—such as letters and recipes—using included software.
- Get beautiful results—included software removes dust and scratches from photos, slides or negatives.
- Bring old or damaged photos back to life by restoring faded color using included software.
- Scan five 35 mm slides or six photo negative frames at once using a built-in adapter.
- Enjoy quick, easy scanning of multiple photos, slides or negatives, and then save as separate files.
- Quickly and easily scan, make reprints or copy documents and save images at the touch of a button.
- Create PDFs that are easy to file and share via e-mail using a one-touch button.
- Easily organize, edit and e-mail photos—without large file attachments—using HP Photosmart software.
- Quickly transfer scans to your computer using Hi-Speed USB—compatible with USB 2.0 specifications.
|Cable included:||Yes, 1 USB|
|Scan resolution, optical:||Up to 4800 dpi|
|Levels of grayscale:||256|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Automatic document feeder capacity:||None|
|Photo automatic document feeder capacity:||None|
|Task speed:||10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 in) color photo to file: less than 30 sec (single image), less than 11 sec (multiple image), to share/e-mail: less than 30 sec; 35 mm slides to file: less than 24 sec (single image), less than 6 sec (multiple image); 35 mm negatives to file: less than 40 sec (single image), less than 8 sec (multiple image); OCR Letter/A4 text page to Microsoft Word: less than 25 sec; PDF to e-mail: less than 61 sec|
|Scan size, maximum (flatbed):||8.5 x 12.3 in|
|Media types:||Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index), 3-D objects, 35 mm slides and negatives (using transparent materials adapter), iron-on transfers|
|Scan file format:||Windows: BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, TIFF compressed, PNG, PCX, Flashpix (FPX), PDF, PDF searchable, RTF, HTM, TXT; Macintosh: TIFF, PICT, JPEG, GIF, FlashPix, Plain Text, PDF, HTML, Rich Text|
|Preview scan speed:||Up to 8.5 sec|
|Button functions:||4 front-panel buttons (Copy, Scan, Scan film, Scan to PDF)|
|Operating temperature range:||50 to 95° F|
|Operating humidity:||0 to 90% RH|
|Operating temperature range:||50 to 95° F (10 to 35° C)|
|Storage humidity:||0 to 90% RH|
|Connectivity, standard:||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7 ready (for more information go to www.hp.com/go/windows7. Some features may not be available), Windows Vista®: 1.3 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM (2 GB for 64-bit); Windows® XP: 1.3 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM (1 GB for 64-bit); Windows® 2000: 800 MHz processor, 256 MB RAM, for all systems: 450 MB available hard disk space, USB port, CD-ROM drive, 800 x 600 SVGA monitor, 16-bit color Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.3.9; 10.4; 10.5: PowerPC G3; G4; G5; or Intel Core processor; 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended for Mac OS X v10.4); 250 MB available hard disk space; Mac OS X v10.6 (available on HP.com): Intel Core Processor; 1 GB RAM; 25 MB available hard disk space|
|Twain version:||Version 1.9|
|Compatible operating systems|
|Compatible Operating Systems:||Microsoft® Windows® 7 ready. For more information go to http://www.hp.com/go/windows7. Some features may not be available. Windows Vista®, Windows® XP (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows® XP, Windows® 2000, Mac OS X v10.3.9, 10.4.11, 10.5, 10.6|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power consumption:||25 watts maximum|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:||Yes|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||11.93 x 20 x 3.86 in (303 x 508 x 98 mm)|
|Weight:||9.6 lb (4.4 kg)|
|Warranty:||90 day limited hardware warranty. Telephone support options and fees vary by product, country and language. Telephone support conditions and telephone numbers available on http://www.hp.com/support.|
|Cable included?:||Yes, 1 USB|
|What's in the box:||HP Scanjet G4010 Photo Scanner; power supply adapter/power cord; USB cable; CD-ROMs with software and User's Guide; Setup and Support Guide|
|Software included:||HP Photosmart software includes integrated OCR, HP Photosmart Share, faded color restoration, dust and scratch removal, HP Adaptive Lighting, HP Image Editor (HP Red-eye Removal capabilities)|