MB400 MFP Series
SKU: MB400 MFP Series (Oki)
With the MB400 MFP Series, you can print, copy and scan, with available analog fax and network connectivity.
- Professional, affordable solutions - print, copy, scan, and fax1
- Versatile, reliable and simple to operate
- Professional, affordable solutions print, copy, scan, and fax1
- Versatile, reliable and simple to operate
- Compact design, ideal for small office or small workgroup
- Internal Ethernet connectivity standard
- Fast black & white printing at up to 30 ppm, copying at up to 22 cpm2
- Duplex (2-sided) printing standard
- Digital copying with zoom and multi-copy features
- Color scanning with send-to functionality
- Dual access functionality enables unit to scan faxes into memory while sending or receiving faxes1
- 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Upgradable memory and paper capacity
- 1-Year limited warranty with Overnight Exchange3
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/3653
- Everything the small workgroup requires
- The MB400 MFP Series from OKI Printing Solutions combines black & white printing and copying, color/mono scanning, analog faxing1,and scan-to capabilities. These affordable, compact, networked MFPs let you produce professional-looking documentswith productivity-boosting speeds and budget-enhancing efficiencyand distribute themwith ease through simple, user-friendly steps.
- All three models produce the first printed page in less than 6 seconds, and deliver up to 30 clear, sharp prints per minute (ppm) and up to 22 copies per minute (cpm).2 To help you control costs, all MB400 MFP models come with duplex (2-sided) printing standard, so you can save paper. And, for ongoing savings, their 2-piece consumables configuration lets you replace just a toner cartridge when you need to, instead of the toner cartridge and the image drum.
- Sharing files and documents is a snap
- Place your document on the flatbed platen or in the 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) and scan it in black & white or color. Save and send the electronic version to a folder on your PC, the network or FTP site, as an attachment to an e-mail address, or as a fax1. The MB470 and MB480 models offer robust fax features, including dual access (scan faxes into memory while sending or receiving), one-touch dialing, distinctive ring, broadcast faxing, fax forwarding, and LDAP support.
- Document management also made easy
- Among the utilities that come standard with the MB400 MFP Series are PaperPort® and OmniPage® by Nuance®. PaperPort is the industry-leading, award-winning software that will enable you to easily organize your scanned files, further enhancing your productivity. With its intuitive, thumbnail-based interface, PaperPort lets you save any scanned document in a PDF or JPEG format, and quickly make it available for archiving or sharing.
- The feature-rich OmniPage converts scanned documents and PDF files into editable file formats used by applications such as Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Adobe® Acrobat® or HTML files.
- Feel like a customer again OKI Printing Solutions understands the needs of today´s businesses. We listen to our end users and provide the solutions that can increase their performance while also improving their bottom line.
- Your total satisfaction with our products and support is the driving force behind all we do. ThatÂ¡Â¯s why we back the reliable MB400 MFP Series with a 1-Year limited warranty with Overnight Exchange and provide live tech support, toll-free 24/7/365, from experts located in North America.
|Color Print Speed (ppm)*||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Mono Print Speed (ppm)*||30||30||30|
|Processor||297 MHz||297 MHz||297 MHz|
|Print Resolution (dpi)||2400 x 600||1200 x 1200||1200 x 1200|
|Duty Cycle (pg./mo.)||50,000||50,000||70,000|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 Hi-speed; IEEE1284 Parallel; 10/100 Base-TX internal Ethernet print server|
|Emulations||PCL® 6, PCL 5e; IBM® ProPrinter® II; Epson® FX|
|Operating Systems||Windows Vista® (32/64-bit), XP (32/64-bit), Server 2008 (32/64-bit),|
|Color Copy Speed (ppm)||0||0||0|
|Mono Copy Speed (ppm)||30||30||30|
|Scanning Speed||As fast as 3 sec./pg. from flatbed; 2.2 sec./pg. from Auto Document Feeder (ADF)|
|Scan Type||Color, Mono and Gray Scale||Color, Mono and Gray Scale||Color, Mono and Gray Scale|
|Scan Method||Flatbed scanner; 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)|
|Scan-to-PC||create electronic files from hard-copy originals with Nuance® PaperPort® SE 11 and scan to Folder, E-mail (with LDAP support), Network folder, FTP/CIFS server, and|
|Standard Imaging RAM (MB)||64 MB RAM standard; 64 MB and 256 MB optional|
|Paper Capacity||250 + 1 sheets||250 + 1 sheets||250 + 1 sheets|
|Size (W x D x H) (inches/cm)||17.6" x 17.0" x 19.7" (44.7 cm x 43.2 cm x 50.0 cm)|
|Power Comsumption||Power Save: 10W; Standby: 100W; Normal: 500W; Max: 800W|
|Acoustic Noise||Operating (Printing/ Scanning/Copying) 56 dB(A); Standby 32 dB(A)|
|Printer||1-Year Overnight Exchange||1-Year Overnight Exchange||1-Year Overnight Exchange|