SKU: MC160MFP (Oki)
Best-in-class features and affordable color MFP versatility for small workgroups
- Professional, affordable solution-versatile, reliable and simple to operate
- Print, copy, scan and fax with one device
- Productivity-enhancing features include:- Fast black & white printing/copying: up to 20 ppm (up to 5 ppm color)1
- High duty cycle for greater reliability: rated at 35,000 pages per month
- Large paper capacity: up to 700 sheets2
- Large toner capacity: up to 2,500 pages each in Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black3
- Exceptional media flexibility: accepts stock up to 110 lb. index (209 gsm)4
- Dual-access fax functionality5
- Scan to USB Flash drive via convenient front port
- 35-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Compact desktop design, ideal for small or very small workgroups
- 1-Year limited warranty with Overnight Exchange6
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/3656
- Bring the all-in-one functionality of the MC160 MFP to your small workgroups - The affordable and versatile MC160 MFP from OKI Printing Solutions combines color and mono printing, copying and scanning (with convenient scan-to capabilities), and Super G3 faxing.
- It also has a wide range of productivity-enhancing features that make it a competitive stand-out.
- Increase your productivity in so many ways - With the MC160 MFP, you can get up to 20 crisp, clear black & white prints or copies per minute, and up to 5 ppm with the added emphasis of professional business color when you want it. Its 35,000-page duty cycle means it will produce those pages with unmatched reliability.
- For fewer user interventions, the MC160 MFP has a maximum paper capacity of 700 sheets,2 and will hold 2,500-sheet Black and Color toner cartridges.3 It won´t jam on heavier weight stock, since it can handle up to 110 lb. index (209 gsm).4 And it´s available with a duplex (2-sided) printing option that helps save time and paper.
- Scan to a USB Flash drive - The MC160 MFP is designed to let you get more done in less time. Have a document you need to scan quickly and transport as a digital file? Simply insert a USB memory stick into the USB port conveniently located on the front of the MC160 MFP, and place your document on the flatbed platen or in the 35-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF). Scan it as a black & white or color PDF, save it to the memory stick, and you´re on your way in seconds.
- In addition, the MC160 MFP´s standard dual-access fax functionality lets you scan faxes into memory while the unit is busy sending or receiving faxes.
|Color Print Speed (ppm)*||5|
|Mono Print Speed (ppm)*||20|
|Print Resolution (dpi)||1200x600|
|Duty Cycle (pg./mo.)||35,000|
|Connectivity||USB v2.0 high-speed;10/100 Base-T Ethernet (network)|
|Network I/F||10/100 Base-T Ethernet (network)|
|Emulations||Enhanced Windows® Printing (GDI)|
|Operating Systems||Windows® Vista®/Vista x64, XP/XP x64, 2008 Server, 2003 Server/Server x64, 2000; Mac® OS 10.3 and higher|
|Resident Scalable Fonts||Through Host PC|
|Color Copy Speed (ppm)||3.3|
|Mono Copy Speed (ppm)||20|
|Scan Type||Color and black & white flatbed|
|TWAIN Driver||Windows 2000 and higher|
|Standard Imaging RAM (MB)||128|
|Scanner ADF||Up to 35 letter/legal sheets (16 lb. – 28 lb.)|
|Maximum Page Size||Main tray – from 3.6" x 7.24" to 8.5" x 14"; Optional 2nd tray – Letter/A4 only|
|Standard Printer Input||200 sheets via Main tray;|
|Paper Size||Letter, Legal, Executive, Statement, A4, A5, B5, Custom (Plain paper: 3.6" x 7.7" - 8.5" x 14"; Thick stock: 3.6" x 7.25" - 8.5” x 11.7")|
|Paper Weight||Main tray 16 lb. bond – 110 lb. index (60–209 gsm); Optional 2nd trays 16 lb. – 24 lb. bond (60–90 gsm)|
|Weight||41.5 lb. (18.8 kg) with consumables|
|Size (W x D x H) (inches/cm)||15.9" x 16.8" x 17" (40.5 cm x 42.7 cm x 43.2 cm)|
|Weight (lb.)||41.5 lb. (18.8 kg) with consumables|
|Power Comsumption||Operating Normal up to 560W, Max 1,060W; Idle ≤170W; Power Save ≤14W|
|Acoustic Noise||Operating (Printing/Scanning/Copying) ≤55 dB; Standby ≤38 dB|
|Printer||System:• 1-Year limited warranty with Overnight Exchange|