SKU: C3600n (Oki)
Unmatched HD Color performance in a small package
- HD Color printing technology for sharp detail and rich, dramatic
- Space-saving footprint for desktop use
- HD Color printing technology for sharp detail and rich, dramatic color Color output up to 16 ppm; black & white up to 20 ppm1
- Time to first page as fast as 12 seconds color, 10 seconds black & white1
- 1200 x 600 dpi resolution
- Space-saving footprint for desktop use
- PCL® 5c and PostScript® 3™ emulations
- Windows® and Mac® compatibility
- 10/100 Base-T network and high-speed USB v2.0 connectivity, standard
- 50-sheet paper capacity
- Memory expandable to 640 MB
- Prints banner-size sheets up to 4 feet2
- High-capacity, 2-piece consumables for low Total Cost of Ownership4
- 1-Year limited warranty with Overnight Exchange on printer3; 5-Year limited warranty on LED printheads
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/3653
- In your move to digital color printing, you want speed, affordability and great media flexibility which describes the C3600n Digital Color printer from OKI Printing Solutions.
- It’s fast and reliable – the perfect entry into digital color printing for small businesses. The C3600n Digital Color printer comes network-ready and provides all you want in a color printer, plus exceptional cost efficiency and the legendary reliability of OKI Printing Solutions products—all in a sleek, compact desktop unit.
- Bright, crisp color output at up to 16 ppm1 for maximum productivity – The C3600n turns out the first color page in as little as 12 seconds. It prints black & white pages at up to 20 ppm, with the first page in as little as 10 seconds.1 And those pages are rendered in sharp 1200 x 600 dpi resolution.
- Perfect for virtually any printing environment – The versatile C3600n works beautifully in the most popular operating system environments, including Windows® Vista® and Mac® OSX. It comes standard with PCL® 5c and PostScript® 3™ emulations, for professional-looking text and graphics.
- Small workgroup connectivity built in – Share the advantages and efficiencies of the C3600n through its internal OkiLAN® 10/100 Base-T print server, or make it a personal printer by connecting via the high-speed USB v2.0 port.
- Exceptional paper handling and media flexibility – The C3600n has a paper capacity of 250 sheets, and the ability to handle a wide variety of media through its built-in multi-purpose tray, including labels, envelopes, and card stock up to 203 gsm. Use it to print everything from 4.1" x 5.8" cards to banner-size sheets up to 8.5" x 48".2
- Better printer management leads to a better bottom line:
- PrintSuperVision – This free OKI Printing Solutions software allows you to monitor all of your business printers, regardless of manufacturer. It enables access to networked printer data for monitoring, reporting and managing networked printers in real-time. The user interface is via standard web browsers and no additional software is required.
- Unmatched warranty and support – We’re so confident in the reliability of the C3600n that we provide an industry-leading 5-year warranty on its printheads, and a 1-year limited printer warranty with Overnight Exchange and optional coverage extensions.
|Color Print Speed (ppm)**||16|
|B / W Print Speed (ppm)**||20|
|Resolution (dpi)||1200 x 600|
|Duty Cycle (pages per month)||35,000|
|Processor (MHz)||400 MHz PowerPC CPU|
|Time to First Page (seconds) (Color / Mono)||12 / 10|
|RAM Standard (MB)||128|
|RAM Maximum (MB)||640|
|Resident Fonts||Scalable: 80 PCL, 80 PostScript Bitmap: OCR-A, OCR-B; Line Printer Barcode: USPS; UPC-A, UPC-E; Code 39, Code 128|
|Compatibility||Standard: PCL® 5c, PostScript® 3™; SIDM (IBM® ProPrinter®, Epson® FX) Operating Systems: Windows® Vista®, XP, 2003 Server, 2000; Mac® support – OS X 10.2.8 and higher; UNIX®; Linux Network Protocol: TCP/IP|
|Interfaces / Connectivity|
|Standard Interfaces||Network Interface: OkiLAN 10/100 Base-T Internal Ethernet Print Server Local Ports: High-speed USB v2.0|
|Internal Network Interface||OkiLAN 10/100 Base-T Internal Ethernet Print Server|
|Sheet Sizes||(Min/Max): Main Tray from 4.1" x 5.8" to 8.5" x 14"; Multi-Purpose Tray from 4.1" x 5.8" to 8.5" x 48" banners|
|Maximum Paper Size (inches)||8.5" x 48" banners|
|Paper Input||250 sheets standard and maximum; single-sheet Multi-Purpose Tray|
|Standard Sheet Weight||Main tray 17 lb. – 32 lb. bond (64 – 120 gsm); manual feed 20 lb. bond – 54 lb. bond (75 – 203 gsm)|
|Maximum Sheet Weight (lb.)||Main tray 32 lb. bond (120 gsm); manual feed 54 lb. bond (203 gsm)|
|Paper Options||Multi-Purpose Tray: 1 sheet – handles card stock, labels, envelopes and banners|
|Software||Web-based Printer Management: PrintSuperVision and OkiLAN® Embedded Web Server|
|Operating / Physical Specifications|
|Dimensions w/out Box (W x D x H) (inches/cm)||14.7" x 18.8" x 11.4" (37.2 cm x 47.8 cm x 28.9 cm)|
|Weight (lb.)||Approx. 46.0 lb. (20.9 kg)|
|Warranty||Printer: 1-Year limited with Overnight Exchange Digital LED Printheads: 5-Year limited warranty|