Every day, business computer networks face new threats, such as spyware, malware, and hacker intrusions. It’s more important than ever to protect your business network, and working with a managed security service is the simplest and most effective way to defend against these threats. Before choosing a provider, you should know what they can offer you, and how their services reduce network threats.
1. Risk Mitigation: One of the most important tasks for any business in today’s technological environment is risk mitigation. This ensures a minimum risk level for virus and malware infection, spyware infection, and hacker attacks. Risk mitigation can be difficult or impossible to attain on your own, and even if your company has a full-time IT department, it can be hard (not to mention expensive).
2. Increased Network Performance: The performance of computer networks is a vital issue for any company; downtime and lag cost money in more ways than one. Even a network slowdown can cut into profits and decrease stability. A managed network security services provider can help you ensure that your network is always performing at peak efficiency levels.
3. Less Stress for Management Staff: Managing a network is definitely not easy, and the difficulty goes up as the intricacy of the network increases. Add in differing operating systems, potential network asset failure, and remote access, and you end up with a recipe for disaster (that could take an entire IT team days to resolve). Hiring a managed network security service provider can simplify the process.
4. Faster and More Proactive Resolution of Problems: Most business owners tend to take a reactive stance when fixing problems- they only spring into action when an issue arises. Taking a more proactive stance has its benefits; it can help to pinpoint issues before they cause problems with network performance, uptime and stability. When you are able to find problems before they cause damage, your network’s security, stability and performance aren’t compromised.
5. Lower Costs: Using a managed security service is more cost-effective than paying IT consultants on an hourly basis, or keeping a full-time staff. Lower expenditures mean a better bottom line, and more ability to pass those savings on to your customers.
– GWI Blog
Our experienced team at Advanced Office Systems can help you with all your Network Security issues. Contact us today!
Johnstown Office – Phone: (800) 452-0897 Email: email@example.com
Greensburg Office – Phone: (888) 716-7602 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org