HP Designjet 90 Printer series
SKU: HP Designjet 90 Printer series (hp Office Products)
Focus on your creativity with this professional, C+size photo printer, the HP Designjet 90. HP Professional Color Technologies deliver consistent color output with HP Vivera Inks and select HP papers provide exceptional fade resistance.
FeaturesExperience professional color
- Rich color depth and minimal dot visibility. Proprietary dye-based HP Vivera Inks in HP six-ink color printing work to deliver a wide range of colors, deeper blacks, continuous tones, and gloss uniformity. A four-picoliter ink-drop size maintains fine detail reproduction, especially in dark areas, and smooth tonal transitions.
- Maximum color consistency. ee reliable, consistent color from print to print. HP invests in HP Professional Color Technologies making your color experience simple and straightforward. Plus, enjoy more robust color and job management capabilities.
- New, revolutionary HP Vivera Inks. HP Vivera Inks are carefully engineered to work flawlessly with all parts of the printing system so you achieve rich, vibrant colors and extraordinary photo image quality, time after time. Graphic designers and professional photographers can rest assured that the images they create will maintain their impact.
- Optional EFI software RIP. Add the optional EFI software RIP to expand your printing options and enhance color accuracy. The EFI software RIP provides Adobe PostScript level 3 support and optional Automatic Pantone calibration. Plus, you get enhanced job management capabilities for greater control. Spend just a little more to get a lot more from this professional, versatile printer.
- Print on a range of HP media sizes. Increase your output options with multiple media-handling capabilities. The standard tray holds up to 100 sheets of C+size media. The front bypass slot accommodates cut-sheet media up to media up to 18 inches in width (C+size). The rear bypass slot is designed to handle heavy and rigid HP media of weights up to 80lb/m2. And four optional HP rolls feed media up to 18 in wide and 150 ft. long.
- Print high-quality images quickly. Print high-quality images on B+size media at four minutes per page in Normal print mode. Use Draft mode for proof printing to deliver b+size prints quickly. No matter which mode you choose, you'll appreciate the quality that comes form HP technology.
- Experience full color workflow support. Your design software choices expand when you use the HP Designjet 90 Printer series, which enables color solutions for every color workflow. The print preview ensures correct layout. And you can add optional EFI software if you need color management in a CMYK workflow.
- Save time and increase productivity. Cost-effective, individually replaceable HP ink cartridges and printheads maximize efficiency and provide reliable operation that minimizes user intervention and improves productivity. 3-Ink Multipacks provide additional savings and convenience for high-volume printing.
- Wide range of media weights and types. Choose the media type that best conveys your concepts with durable HP media. The HP Designjet 90 Printer series can handle stock in weights up to 80lb/m2, as well as thick or rigid media (up to .02 in). Choose from a variety of HP media finishes. Furthermore, you also benefit from the added convenience of four different HP 18-in media rolls.
- Model sizes: 18 in
- Normal mode: Color image: 4 minutes per B-size page (13 x 19); 6.3 minutes per C-size page (18 x 24)
- Resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum print length: 50 ft
Product SpecificationsMedia / ink
- Media sizes, std.: 90: 3 x 5.6- to 18 x 63.9-in sheets 90r: 3 x 5.6- to 18 x 63.9-in sheets, 18-in rolls
- Maximum print length: 50 ft
- Media types: Paper (plain, inkjet, coated, heavyweight coated, semi-gloss, glossy, proofing, photo, brochure/flyer), transparencies
- Media handling: 90: 100-sheet input tray for sheets up to 18 x 24 inches, slot for single sheets up to 18 x 24 inches 90r: Roll feed for printing up to 18 inches x 50 ft (application dependent), 100-sheet input tray for sheets up to 18 x 24 inches, slot for single sheets up to 18 x 24 inches
- Print cartridges: 6 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, light magenta)
- Ink types: Fade-resistant dye-based
- Prints colors: Yes
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality, color: Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Print languages, std.: PCL 3-GUI RGB 24-bit Contone
- Typefaces: None
- Memory, std.: 64 MB
- Memory, max.: 64 MB
- Connectivity, std.: USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 compliant), Centronics parallel IEEE-1284 (ECP compliant), 1 EIO slot
- Connectivity, opt.: HP Jetdirect 620n, 680n, 600n, 175x, 310x, 380x, en3700
- Print drivers, std.: Raster driver for Mac OS 9.x, 10.2, 10.3, PCL 3-GUI Windows driver, Microsoft Windows drivers 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP
- Speed: Print speed, normal mode Color image: 4 minutes per B-size page (13 x 19); 6.3 minutes per C-size page (18 x 24)
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 90r: 35 x 33.9 x 8.7 in; 90: 41.3 x 35.4 x 8.7 in
- Weight, U.S.: 90: 40.8 lb; 90r: 43 lb